Here is an idea.....Fizzle..... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here is an idea.....Fizzle.....

Post Count
    Please, please, please no more extra mafia members in events! I would prefer a wooden spoon (1/1) as a booby prize!
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by L Fizzle View Post
    Already in my deck, yo.

I agree it's an urgent issue.
    Rad. Thank you, LFizzle.

Can you say what other items are in your deck?

Post Count
    Yes to RP explosive PLEZ! And agreed - NO more +1 Mafia - A lame prize (actually have to go get rid of folks when I get one...)
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Yes, did you buy a Mega-Millions lottory ticket? If so, would you quit your job if you won?

Post Count
    I bought a Mega Millions ticket, first time ever. Half Bil will get your attention?

Would I quit my job? Why would I be buying lottery tickets if I still wanted to work? LOL!

Post Count
    Dunno... maybe for the same reason I'd buy one. (This is my first time as well.) I'd keep my job if I won. I'm just one of those people who needs to work, taking money out of the equation, I require a job. Sitting on my butt all day for the rest of my life would drive me insane. My brain would turn into mush.

So... being that I've never bought one before, I'm really nervous. I was hoping I could find a place that actually had a line to buy tickets so when I got to the counter I could just say, "I'll have what he/she had!" :-/ I hate feeling clueless.

Consistent Contributor richard118's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok, I'm trying to think outside the box.
    How about using respect points to buy a skill set such as (can have different levels up to, say, 5)....These could cost 5-10K respect each.

10% faster building upgrades
    Increase max mafia level by 1...up to a certain numer like 600.
    10% increase chance of loot drops.
    5% chance of invincibility against robs or attacks.

ect, ect, ect.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinks View Post
    Dunno... maybe for the same reason I'd buy one. (This is my first time as well.) I'd keep my job if I won. I'm just one of those people who needs to work, taking money out of the equation, I require a job. Sitting on my butt all day for the rest of my life would drive me insane. My brain would turn into mush.
    LOL You don't need a job just to keep you off your butt. Even though I would need to stay busy I wouldn't keep my job. I have enough hobbies and varied interests that would keep me busy for a long time. Hell, just travelling could keep me busy for years.
    Dorian- 719 824 375 - lvl 139 - IPH = $1,128,239 - Atk 41280 - Def - 48308 - 714 Mafia

Post Count
    Kick someone to fix the wall bug! Deleting one message deletes them all. You cant even block spam and abuse. Gawd!
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    Back to the thread...
    Even though there IS a "suggestion & feedback" sub-forum for ideas... Seems to be ignored...
    Anyway... Back to op...

HLs need more to items to spend RPs on, so yeah it is a good idea, but why should they be non-consumable?

Players can always accumulate more RPs & $ so I think the explosives bought with RPs should be consumable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by i need muney View Post
    Kick someone to fix the wall bug! Deleting one message deletes them all. You cant even block spam and abuse. Gawd!
    This should probably be fixed lfizzle, seems quite strange that it hasnt been yet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by i need muney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deuces View Post
    This should probably be fixed lfizzle, seems quite strange that it hasnt been yet.
    +1 for that. It's an annoying bug.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Back to the thread...
    Even though there IS a "suggestion & feedback" sub-forum for ideas... Seems to be ignored...
    Anyway... Back to op...

HLs need more to items to spend RPs on, so yeah it is a good idea, but why should they be non-consumable?

Players can always accumulate more RPs & $ so I think the explosives bought with RPs should be consumable.
    They should be non-consumable because every other respect item is non-consumable. Why would I ever spend Respect on a consumable item when there are plenty of non-consumable options?
    Dorian- 719 824 375 - lvl 139 - IPH = $1,128,239 - Atk 41280 - Def - 48308 - 714 Mafia

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe it's just me, but I get the occasional rob that gives no respect. Perhaps that supposed to be the case, but I'm talking about big respect buildings like warehouses, clothing stores, and lofts. Seems to have started happening when I installed 2.2.1HD.

On the upside, that version seems to be a lot more stable. Very infrequent crashes for me.

Post Count
    I got my 10th contraband earlier today wih only 495 gold spent. Right after I bought my cigarettes and $25 of mega millions baby I'm feeling lucky.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides