UK Players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UK Players

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

UK Players

Are you having issues this morning because of the change of time last night.

Both of my nc have reverted to the previous level and now both upgrading at the same bloody time. Also, my messages are stuck and saying 23 hrs ago when they was just posted on my wall.

Banned
    Post Count
    All fine here as regarss the event, got a contraband. Although I do have a red 1 on News icon that won't go away after opening :/

Post Count
    Hey K, had slight glitch on the bags but only have a defense building being built so not too bothered about that.
    Daniel posted in the other thread, close process and restart and that seems to have fixed it
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Lurker
    Post Count

Collecting money from buildings

I have been collecting money around 12 o'clock, clocks went forward one hour so I should be collecting at 1 right, now I look back and I turns out that I have to collect at 2 so it's been added by 2 hours, is it me or is something a bit wrong there?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    Are you having issues this morning because of the change of time last night.

Both of my nc have reverted to the previous level and now both upgrading at the same bloody time. Also, my messages are stuck and saying 23 hrs ago when they was just posted on my wall.
    It must be the british weather again. 😂😂😂

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Omarj91 View Post
    I have been collecting money around 12 o'clock, clocks went forward one hour so I should be collecting at 1 right, now I look back and I turns out that I have to collect at 2 so it's been added by 2 hours, is it me or is something a bit wrong there?
    Yup, can confirm it's gone ahead by 2 and not 1. If it isnt sorted by tonight, someone can have a nice collection from my hood. Cant be bothered to collect at that time, so will just re-sync them tomorrow.
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681