New PVP patch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New PVP patch

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count

New PVP patch

Discuss your new pvp experiences, missions, units, etc.

Just got a defensive cannon, 10/20-heeeelllllll yeah!

Thanks much devs!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you know if they fixed the PvP casualty rate?

I stopped attacking a few days back when THIS was my result of a battle I WON.

$14 Won - Loss $640,000 Osprey and $75,000 Drone.

Net loss - $714,984 on a battle that I was the Winner!
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 03-22-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

Thats been pretty normal for the last couple months

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yah i pretty much dont attack ever anymore for that reason and that my game crashes 1 in 2 chances when i attack

Post Count
    Just got a typhoon tiger heli 24a 14d in pvp. Not bad. I'm likeing this new patch so far. And my losses have been minimal with just 1 amp trooper per attack lost so far.

Jizz I am still having crash probs as well but only every 6 or 7 attacks on average. It was much worse for me a couple months ago almost every attack app would crash. Make sure you exit out of the window each time you attack. It helps
    Last edited by Luke7676; 03-22-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Err,, I lost another "low damage" super hornet in the second fight... Improve or not???

Need to try more to see it really improve or not.

Post Count
    Oh they added some of those loots to PvP that could only be gotten from missions before. I was wondering why johnny would be happy about getting a defensive cannon.

Post Count
    OK, I guess I'm not crazy. My guess is that they just introduced some new PvP Loot in the patch/new content tonight based on feedback. Not sure if new loot is for all or by level. I just reached L93. I recently did some snapshot results of my attacks and units between 3/8-3/13. I did 2455 attacks during this time period and accumulated the following PvP loot quantity and units.
    Border Commander 17 - 7A/11D
    Mountain Citadel Tank 16 - 10A/9D
    Heavy Bomber 32 - 9A/7D
    Border Gunship 38 - 5A/5D
    Oil Aircraft Carrier 41 - 3A/5D
    Satellite Truck 86 - 1A/5D
    Battle Tank 80 - 3A/4D
    Trafficker Gunman 42 - 5A/4D
    Jungle Helicopter 62 - 1A/3D
    Old Battleship 76 - 2A/2D
    Tree Sniper 173 - 3A/0D

There was never a deviation and never got any other loot units. Only the top 2 were even used in units taken to battle, so all loot was useless to me. I suddenly noticed this evening I got a mini sub which I had never got outside of loot farming. Then a different Frigate loot. WTF. Minutes later I got the new content notice. After that I noticed in addition to the loot above I have also scored the following in PvP thus far:
    Heavy Artillery 14A/9D
    MiniSub 8A/6D
    Bombardment Frigate 13A/12D
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    On another note, there appears to have been a patch to losses also, but for the worse in my case. As stated above in I did 2455 attacks between 39-3/20. But what I have kept secret was that I had absolutely ZERO unit loses. Yes, I really mean no units lost at all in 2455 attacks. I became invincible from the moment I installed the 1.5 update. Minutes before the patch even when I had dropped my ally count down to an incredible low of 61 allies at L79, I still lost 1 unit in about 5-10 attacks. Costly when they were always hornets or cruiser due to my unit makeup. Instantly after the 1.5 no losses during the entire ammo box event. I had expected the high losses to resume at the end of the event as a few others stated having no or low losses. I continued to attack cautiously after the event ended but I seemed to still have 0 losses. I didn't lose my first unit again until 3/21 and against an equal with tons of gold units. In 434 attacks since I have lost 9 more units (4 seals, 2 mc tanks, 2 subs, 1 cruiser). Still low but no longer invincible. I have increased my ally count up and leveled to L93 now.
    Is my loss resumption explained by some threshold of ally count I have passed or the result of some patch? Not 100% sure, but I definitely have seen different results in the last 2 days (434 attacks) than the previous week (2455 attacks).

Any thoughts or similar experiences??? I'm tempted to drop allies again to see if I can get 0 losses again, but my PvP goals now require me to complete attacks with people 2-3 times my ally count, so it is starting to get hard to complete just because I can't see them in my rivals list without increasing my allies. I don't want to give up valor goals for 0 losses.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spytime View Post
    Err,, I lost another "low damage" super hornet in the second fight... Improve or not???

Need to try more to see it really improve or not.
    Man that sucks.. The reason I probably only lose amp troopers is cause I have over 250 of them and I know there's truth in the numbers of the same units you bring to battle. Seems more probable to lose a unit that not only has a higher casualty rate but out numbers the rest of your units.

Post Count
    10 Attacks against someone with 6 allies and 777 total alliance defence. Vs my 44508 Attack.

1 sniper, 1 spectre gunship
    1 sniper
    1 sniper
    1 gruff terrorist
    1 sniper
    1 Stealth Frigate
    1 Military Police Truck, 1 M270 MLRS

Lost a bit less money units than usual, but this is only 10 attacks so idk.
    Still lost 2 valor units, so it's not even worth it to try missions still.
    On someone with a 60th of my stat, i should be losing 0 units most of the time. Or all the time if you go back to casualty rates before it got messed up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick50727 View Post
    On another note, there appears to have been a patch to losses also, but for the worse in my case. As stated above in I did 2455 attacks between 39-3/20. But what I have kept secret was that I had absolutely ZERO unit loses. Yes, I really mean no units lost at all in 2455 attacks. I became invincible from the moment I installed the 1.5 update. Minutes before the patch even when I had dropped my ally count down to an incredible low of 61 allies at L79, I still lost 1 unit in about 5-10 attacks. Costly when they were always hornets or cruiser due to my unit makeup. Instantly after the 1.5 no losses during the entire ammo box event. I had expected the high losses to resume at the end of the event as a few others stated having no or low losses. I continued to attack cautiously after the event ended but I seemed to still have 0 losses. I didn't lose my first unit again until 3/21 and against an equal with tons of gold units. In 434 attacks since I have lost 9 more units (4 seals, 2 mc tanks, 2 subs, 1 cruiser). Still low but no longer invincible. I have increased my ally count up and leveled to L93 now.
    Is my loss resumption explained by some threshold of ally count I have passed or the result of some patch? Not 100% sure, but I definitely have seen different results in the last 2 days (434 attacks) than the previous week (2455 attacks).

Any thoughts or similar experiences??? I'm tempted to drop allies again to see if I can get 0 losses again, but my PvP goals now require me to complete attacks with people 2-3 times my ally count, so it is starting to get hard to complete just because I can't see them in my rivals list without increasing my allies. I don't want to give up valor goals for 0 losses.
    Hmm so quite a few people got the zero losses glitch during 1.5 patch. Wish i had that. Too bad it's patched now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Crime City is having a 20% OFF sale so I imagine we will be getting one here shortly. =)

Lurker
    Post Count

I don't think the game creator simple give out a battle result that base on the calculation of Attack or Defense point.
    We have 04 types of Unit, each Unit have connection each other, you should not equip warplanes only, even very strong power plane, because your warplane is under the target of Ground unit like Tanker, cannon..., the ground Unit is wiped out by Infantry Units...My experience is buying all 04 types, especially, using Valor to buy units with "Strong against..." feature.

My Units:
    1, Infantry Unit:
    - Jungle Stalker (Strong Against Infantry), 60 soldiers, 25 valors/pc
    - Gign (Strong Against Infantry): (no any)
    2, Ground Unit:
    - Avenger (Strong Against Air): 100 pcs, 100 valor / pc.
    - Anti Aircraft Vehicle (Strong Against Air): 30 pcs (by cash)
    3, Air Unit:
    - Strike Eagle (Strong Against Air): 90 pcs, 150 valor / pc.
    - Seahawk Helicopter (Strong Against Sea): 40 pcs, 50 valor / pc.
    4, Sea Unit:
    - Submarine (Strong Against Sea): 220 pcs (by cash)
    - Combat Boat (Strong Against Infantry) 100 pcs, 75 valors/pc.
    and some other kinds of Infantry, Ground, Air, Sea Unit.

During attack I often lost Ground Units, I think this due to the shortage of Infantry units of mine, so rival's soldiers easily wiped my ground units out.
    Last edited by phucera; 03-23-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

You shouldn't attack people with Drones. I always make sure most of my army use the cheapest attack units with highest casualty rate when attacking. In this case, I think you should buy 1000 snipers before attacking anyone like this.

On another note, I don't really like Osprey, too expensive and its stats are all over the place. If you want defence, get Military Ambulances (84k). If you want attack, get Commandos (85k). These two combinations are a lot cheaper and relatively the same stats.

Before you get all the expensive units, you should always have max out the next best and cheapest attack/defence units before doing pvp. It will save you a lot of money and make pvp worth it.
    Kingdom Age
    Level 10 Rogue
    Attack 299
    Defence 557
    Income Per Hour: 614

252-794-422

Modern War
    Level 110 China

youj's Gold-less, Valour-less Guide to Success:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-to-Success