Anyone ever get so wrapped up in forum they end up getting farmed? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone ever get so wrapped up in forum they end up getting farmed?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, I have my phone or iPad, practically all day on the charger with an extension cord! Goes with me everywhere.

And, yeah... Being on the forum helps out a lot of little robbers! I don't mind being robbed at all. Got robbed today, then that same player attacked & gave me some of my $ back, Ha-ha!
    Yeah I hear ya! My charger goes everywhere with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    You're telling me. Quite the scene here in the Twin Cities. These Vw/Audi gear heads are insane. lol
    Yeah we have some of those here as well. One guy in town only tunes Audis/WVs. He wont even consider tuning your car unless you plan on having over 300 whp. Lots of fast cars here in Alberta. (Canada)
    Nub Slayer:

Level: 75
    Mafia Size: 100
    Attack: 8637
    Defense: 10423
    Income/Hour: $277,241

Updated On: June 11th

Post Count
    I have chargers at work, living room, bed room and all vehicles. Addiction or hobby? Shhh we all know what this is!

Canada eh? I wish I lived there sometimes...:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    I have chargers at work, living room, bed room and all vehicles. Addiction or hobby? Shhh we all know what this is!

Canada eh? I wish I lived there sometimes...:P
    Haha I hate how some Canadians say eh... It's embarassing.

It's nice not being in a recession I suppose. We have major oil rigs in Alberta too. Anyone could walk off the streets and get a job paying about $100,000 a year on the rigs.

Although, the cost of living is quite expensive here. I was in the states last month visiting my grandpa and things are very inexpensive in Arizona. Gas is 3/4 of the price, cars are 3/4 of the price, and groceries are half. I bought shoes, clothes and cologne for under half of what I would pay in Canada.
    Nub Slayer:

Level: 75
    Mafia Size: 100
    Attack: 8637
    Defense: 10423
    Income/Hour: $277,241

Updated On: June 11th

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kinghansen View Post
    Haha I hate how some Canadians say eh... It's embarassing.

It's nice not being in a recession I suppose. We have major oil rigs in Alberta too. Anyone could walk off the streets and get a job paying about $100,000 a year on the rigs.

Although, the cost of living is quite expensive here. I was in the states last month visiting my grandpa and things are very inexpensive in Arizona. Gas is 3/4 of the price, cars are 3/4 of the price, and groceries are half. I bought shoes, clothes and cologne for under half of what I would pay in Canada.
    Hmm.... Arizona can be a very low end and cheaply place. Minnesota can be quite expensive. My vehicles take premium and it's nearly $4.00 a gallon on average. Rent/food so on is not cheap but the pay scale is good. For me at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow.... I have 25 stamina and I thought that was a lot considering everyone dumps their points into energy.
    I have 96 in stamina, but never really attack anymore, and takes too long to load other ppl hood..... I have over 2000 in energy and camp the double decker 215 energy 3 times.....I have upgraded player to "enforcer" energy and stamina recover quicker!

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmm.... Arizona can be a very low end and cheaply place. Minnesota can be quite expensive. My vehicles take premium and it's nearly $4.00 a gallon on average. Rent/food so on is not cheap but the pay scale is good. For me at least.
    I'm in canada as well and premium gas here is $1.37 per liter, so gallons it's about $5.60 per gallon!!! I live in British Columbia, and jobs on the riggs does pay well!!! I had a buddy go up for 3 months and walked away $10k cash!!

Post Count
    You're telling me. Quite the scene here in the Twin Cities. These Vw/Audi gear heads are insane. lol
    Hmmmm....I used to see the Subie guys in their own parking lot on Uni, but the scene is pretty spread out these days.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodawgCanada View Post
    I'm in canada as well and premium gas here is $1.37 per liter, so gallons it's about $5.60 per gallon!!! I live in British Columbia, and jobs on the riggs does pay well!!! I had a buddy go up for 3 months and walked away $10k cash!!
    Last summer I spent seven weeks in Nunavut working on two drill rigs. I started working on only one rig, but I was there for only a few days before I was promoted to foreman's helper. The foreman's helper spends a lot of time flying around in a helicopter or standing directly underneath it to hook/unhook loads. Intense and exciting, but very hard work. For those seven weeks I worked every single day, minimum 12 hour days, often 16 hour days. Not including flight time to/from the drills. I walked away with considerably more than the $10k your buddy made though, and for 7 weeks of work instead of 12. So worth it.

Post Count
    I got so wrapped up in the AMA from CC Mark that I forgot about my stamina. Thats about it.
    Yea same here forgot about it and lost about 30mns worth but it was worth it to read is posts :P