Id Love Some Feedback and Advice! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Id Love Some Feedback and Advice!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda View Post
    +1 to dudeman. When I quit upgrading those lower level buildings to 9 or 10's and hit the movie theaters and lofts, my income shot up tremendously. Now I can't imagine wasting the build time on those lower level buildings.
    I'd rotate and diversify at the same time, low building take so long to upgrade you can make the need money to up grade buildings that pay out 10-20x what the small ones will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataya View Post
    I'd rotate and diversify at the same time, low building take so long to upgrade you can make the need money to up grade buildings that pay out 10-20x what the small ones will.
    ya know, thats really true, i feel like i definately did that at one point!
    Level 106 :: Income Per Hour: $108,151:: MAFIA CODE: 797 704 767

Girlfriend Aggro... will forever be the downfall of my hoods economy.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wow awesome drop another 50-76 mafia if you want to keep building , wouldn't make a difference probaly on your weapons statistic , and put you into the very low zone of passive players who just play for the fun there way .

Yeah dude man advice is correct aside from , forger about upgrading the turrets past 3 they don't do much for robberies anyway nowadays .
    The time upgrading is beter spent on upgrading buildings or building other buildings .
    Anyway glad to see you having fun , if you ever do quit , just ad 500 mafia let people farm your hood