Ammo Box Event UPDATE!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ammo Box Event UPDATE!

Developer
    Post Count

Ammo Box Event UPDATE!

THE CLOCK IS TICKING DOWN

This is just a reminder that the Ammo Box Event ends tonight, March 17th @ 11:59 PM (PST).
    Last edited by Boomer; 03-17-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Already have all 10 Titanium Bars!

Post Count
    Being that the event started on the 8th but the required 1.5 update didn't come out until late the next day it should have been extended a day. Seems everyone lost a day and a number of chances. That being said we know the last 3 bars get harder to obtain, so 1 day wouldn't really matter except for those spending a lot of money to open and reset the timer. I gave up hope already for getting the last three in time. But I did enjoy the event and all the free loot I wouldn't have got otherwise. I hope there will be more events in the future and they can be communicated in advance that they are coming. Thanks again for the event and a fun week for a change.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    Of all of the things done to add value to this already free to me game, this one was my favorite, was awesome, and even presented me w new challenges and strategies to think about.

Forget the whiners. This. Was. Amazing.

And no I didnt get whatever thing was 10 bars, but it was still freaking awesome.

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick50727 View Post
    Being that the event started on the 8th but the required 1.5 update didn't come out until late the next day it should have been extended a day. Seems everyone lost a day and a number of chances. That being said we know the last 3 bars get harder to obtain, so 1 day wouldn't really matter except for those spending a lot of money to open and reset the timer. I gave up hope already for getting the last three in time. But I did enjoy the event and all the free loot I wouldn't have got otherwise. I hope there will be more events in the future and they can be communicated in advance that they are coming. Thanks again for the event and a fun week for a change.
    ssshhhh.... do you hear crickets chirping?

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

This is just a reminder that the Ammo Box Event ends tomorrow, March 17th @ 11:59 PM (PST).

Boomer, I think you forgot the footnote on your post. You know, the one that says,
    "You Need to Buy Your Gold Bars Now before you are SOL."

(...just kidding, of course! )

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh. Nice stricker!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah - Stricker - I'm so glad you re-posted those - I didn't quite get their full meaning without your valuable insight - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick50727 View Post
    Right on Mav. Loved the chase, wished I coulda made it to the top. Might get nine, ten's outta reach. Rad new indestructable units though.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Yeah - Stricker - I'm so glad you re-posted those - I didn't quite get their full meaning without your valuable insight - LoL
    Sticker, when you going to tell them the secret...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    He told me already - it was clever
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Developer
    Post Count
    Congrats to all our players!!! Keep an eye out for DEETS on future events.

This is just a reminder that the Ammo Box Event ends tonight, March 17th @ 11:59 PM (PST).
    Last edited by Boomer; 03-18-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Congrats to all our players!!! Keep an eye out for DEETS on future events.
    Many Thanks, Boomer & Funzio! Lots of fun!

btw... could we possibly get some advanced heads up for future DEETS? 1/2 a day after it starts doesn't give us addicts enough prep time to sweet'en up our wives prior to 7.5 hardcore days!