Attack/Defense: 300/265
    Farmable at: Shooting Gallery @ Boardwalk
    Drop %: 97%
    Energy cost: 1x25

sigh...i'm only dreaming
    RETIRED

Consistent Contributor schnuffler's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is pretty lame. I hope Boomer never posts in the forum again, because every time he does it's bad news.

Post Count
    Can I say I've avoided the mega bucks unlock of the double deckers at Leila Johnson, justifying spending $17m on unlocking a vehicle is absurd, buy a Nightclub instead! Well Done Funzio, I applaud you for making sure milking of weapons is reduced. Please limit the numbers to 10, creation of income and rival battles is the way forward. I use another map for my double deckers and doing comfortably well too. Only cost £1+m or just 1.2hrs of my income.
    Keep up the good work Funzio, you have another $100 worth of gold purchasing coming your way.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Can I say I've avoided the mega bucks unlock of the double deckers at Leila Johnson, justifying spending $17m on unlocking a vehicle is absurd, buy a Nightclub instead! Well Done Funzio, I applaud you for making sure milking of weapons is reduced. Please limit the numbers to 10, creation of income and rival battles is the way forward. I use another map for my double deckers and doing comfortably well too. Only cost £1+m or just 1.2hrs of my income.
    Keep up the good work Funzio, you have another $100 worth of gold purchasing coming your way.
    You blinded fool...Limiting weapons to 10, this post made me laugh..you sure you don't work for Funaio as you have the same brain capacity

Post Count
    ...I applaud you for making sure milking of weapons is reduced.
    I use another map for my double deckers and doing comfortably well too.
    Seems a little hypocritical, don't you think?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholost View Post
    Seems a little hypocritical, don't you think?
    Exactly, doesn't know his right hand from left.

Post Count
    Not knowing his right from his left reminds me of a medical condition called Diphallia.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    I cannot help but keep wondering....has Funzio been bought by EA? There seem to be a good amount of similarities.

Post Count
    Probably not. Pretty sure EA's tag is not "It's Out the Game."
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    Nah, they've been bought out by Hasbro. Funzio has really taken "It's Nerf or Nuthin'" to heart.

Banned
    Post Count
    The EA similarities are more than mere coincidence. This News from November 2011...

"Social game developer and Crime City creator Funzio has announced that industry veteran and former Electronic Arts executive Jamil Moledina will join the company as vice president of business development.

Prior to joining the company, Moledina served as director of business development for Electronic Art's EA Partners program"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Nah, they've been bought out by Hasbro. Funzio has really taken "It's Nerf or Nuthin'" to heart.
    Man, we really missed you Tramp.
    RETIRED

Post Count
    I don't see why people are pasting say g they are happy with 300+max m4 gun. Trying to show off? Bragging? Happy about the unfairness? Yea if I were u guys I would be happy to.

Post Count
    I'm blind, lets all have 500 M4's which means we have 0 M4's as we are all even. Who's stupid? The push for searching and investigating those maps to find the hidden gem that will produce those 10 items nobody knew about and would keep changing every month would be awesome. Bruiser would just sit on 1 map and tap away getting arthritis finger bored senseless. Cmon Funzio, 10 items max, change the items around every month, so we can't list them.

Income = $749,166 per hour. ($17+m per day income)
    Income = Victory

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm blind, lets all have 500 M4's which means we have 0 M4's as we are all even. Who's stupid? The push for searching and investigating those maps to find the hidden gem that will produce those 10 items nobody knew about and would keep changing every month would be awesome. Bruiser would just sit on 1 map and tap away getting arthritis finger bored senseless. Cmon Funzio, 10 items max, change the items around every month, so we can't list them.

Income = $749,166 per hour. ($17+m per day income)
    Income = Victory
    How little you know of me Plux and i suggest keeping your opinions to yourself. In time everybody would have an option to obtain 500 and they want balance thats how they should have it. What they have done is create further inbalance. I have completed more maps than you know what to do with and my income suggests i control that extremely well, notching 500k an hour.

Again if you knew me and read posts you would know i don't attack others opinions i offer alternatives howver your Funzio love is obsurd and cannot be tolerated by the majority who post and read here. Take your 10 posts and stick it plux