Solution for the M4A1 Issue - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Solution for the M4A1 Issue

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Turn all M4A1's into Rusty M4A1's. I have 333 of them and I'm calling for this!!!
    If you want everything equal this is the way to do it. Then farming becomes relative and equal.

CCM can you get this done please as it is the right thing to do!
    I would say this, but in the end game everything becomes gold weapons so the M4A1s aren't even factored in. Farming was never a feature of the game, so it was never meant to be "relative" or "equal".
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    It renders everyone who farmed the advantage, knowing the advantage, equal, in both farming gain, and adjustment loss together. The new users are at a terrible dis-advantage and this far outweighs the gains we had before. You should do an analysis of your inventories as you'd actually gain out of this if you have higher incomes and allows those who missed out the chance to compete. I've said this from the start and will re-interate it to tech support again and again until it happens!
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count
    @Plux

You are fighting the good fight, but I am not optimistic.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Please don't take away my shiny M4's. Sob sob. I spent months getting them.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    I think we should just put an asterix next to the name of everyone who has them.

Gree has introduced hyperinflation to our system. (which had started really with chests and events to boost margins for the gree purchase) A once stable structure has had super weapons, armor, daily free items, weekly free event items, chests and more. The opportunity for a player to become powerful at lower levels is higher, and much higher for $.

When you arrive late to a party, it is silly to ask everyone to give up all the fun they have already had, the end is always more fun, so enjoy. Plus they are drunk and will laugh at you.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    Turn all M4A1's into Rusty M4A1's. I have 333 of them and I'm calling for this!!!
    If you want everything equal this is the way to do it. Then farming becomes relative and equal.

CCM can you get this done please as it is the right thing to do!
    This will never ever happen because it instantly puts those who farmed them at a disadvantage and I would personally put a lawsuit funzio's way (which I would actually quite enjoy along with the money I would make) :

1) I farmed around 450 (although I use less than 400 in battle now), farming those guns meant I wasn't progressing with my missions and map completions.

2) Each time we clicked on that shooting range it did not add to missions completed

3) The weapon was being farmed for months and months, checking the forums would of let ppl know how and where to farm them or they could of asked ppl ingame simply from checking their invents and asking 'oO where do I ....' Funzio took way to long in taking the weapon out of the game when threads had been up on the forums for 5-6months prior with new ones seemingly popping up daily.

Most Importantly:

4) Many of us spent gold on Energy refills to farm, Funzio would have to refund that money spent in an aggreable manner, obviously the amount of gold spent farming them.

I've said this from the start and will re-interate it to tech support again and again until it happens!
    Turning M4's into Rusty's just would not work and will potentially cost them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Guys, put these suggestions into or make sure you link to them in the official thread, and we will make sure they get to the rest of the team. There's a lot to read and we can't see everything if it's in short-lived threads that rapidly fall off the front/second/third page.
    Where's the official M4A1 thread? Don't know if I've ever weighed in on this or not.

Update: NVM found it. It is a closed thread though and you can't ADD any comments to it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=official+m4a1
    Last edited by TRAZ; 07-14-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    On another note, there is much more going on ingame right now that is putting new players and android players more at a disadvantage than the ability to farm M4's.

Post Count
    Second comming, you bought gold thus you can't do that. You waived your rights under the terms and conditions of the purchase which protects all Apps fully and completely. That part of your posting should be removed.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count
    The whole point of M4A1's being so amazing were there defense value. The defense portion of the game is now even more messed up than ever, it's very difficult to fathom that with so many of the attack skill point changing items that the gun would even be that great any more.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree: bring back the M4A1! This has taken too long.

I think that this is unfair. I only have 36 of them and there are people with hundreds. This stat advantage is not bearable anymore.

Post Count
    Necro alert :P
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Articulate Author [FwD] J1M H3N50N's Avatar
    Post Count
    holy necro....

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Number 1 is Jim Henson!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Comming View Post
    This will never ever happen because ... I would personally put a lawsuit funzio's way (which I would actually quite enjoy along with the money I would make)
    Wow... Extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please tell me that guy tried to sue GREE! LOL Did he ever get his gold back? The world may never know.

Choo Choo... all aboard the necro train!
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted