GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wall Safe Event is live!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    I have an Emerald Gun :-)
    Mind to share how did you progressed? Gold, attempts, etc.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Mind to share how did you progressed? Gold, attempts, etc.
    Until this clown shows proof in the way of screen shots don't believe a word he says

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Until this clown shows proof in the way of screen shots don't believe a word he says
    lol agree, was going to respond to his post asking for proof but decided he wasnt worth it in the least.

Post Count
    21 room sweepers
    21 widow makers
    14 fire trucks
    12 rusta fatigues
    ----------------------
    9 emeralds

Poppins = Failure

630 089 640

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppins View Post
    21 room sweepers
    21 widow makers
    14 fire trucks
    12 rusta fatigues
    ----------------------
    9 emeralds

Poppins = Failure

630 089 640
    Getting 9 is great at this stage. I am still on 7

Post Count
    I'm trying for #7 before I put it to bed tonight, 1 or 2 more shots. No gold.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    180 euro grand total of 2000 + bars , just cause I was fed up of being stuck at 6 bar for 3 days cash only 3 hours sleep.
    Had to use gold to get the 7th and 8 , then used cash to get 9th , and then was fed up cause spending gold didn't make a difference , so then big quantity of gold . More frustration and anger then happiness when I got my emerald burner , I will call mine the gold burner .

Infact I think I will skip the next event , no matter if it is explosive not being consumed , get 1 gold bar every 1000 respect conversion . Or whatever else overpowered.
    This event left me a more bitter taste then the M4A1 nerf.
    Defense Attack skill nerf , Defense building nerf , Multiclick nerf ....so if a event comes ahead of all other frustration .
    I don't think it was very successfull, hope this post will have them alter the algoritme , and allow more people to get it cheaper then me .

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    I can check him up. He shows up on my list

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A SEVERE IMBALANCE TO THE GAME! GIVING GOOD STUFF TO PLAYERS WHO DON'T SPEND RM IS NOT FAIR TO PLAYERS WHO DO SPEND RM. OBVIOUSLY THIS CANNOT BE IMPLEMENTED AS IT IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE TO NON GOLD PLAYERS!

Mention the words "severe imbalance" and everyone goes crazy.
    I wasn't thinking much, maybe around 15 to give you a gold open or timer reset. Also how would that be different to tapjoy? That's free gold to both non spenders & spenders alike.

Also iv just got my 8th emerald. 2 days to go, 2 emeralds needed...
    CrimeCity
    Doug
    371 311 120
    Level 137
    Income $/h: 1760000
    Owner of: Diamond Sig, Emerald Burner & Evidence Blaster
    23/1/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funzio fooled us with this useless event just to decrease the anger of us because of M4A1s.We are not fool and at the end of this progress you will loose Funzio!maybe im not so experienced player like Tramp Stamp or some others but i was a potential big spender for this game check me,check when i started playing,and my gold purchases and the increase of my purchases in the last month.Btw i gave Tramp Stamp as an example because he is the only one i know in game from the famous players.You lost him too anyway you will loose more with this behaviour.i loved this game but after M4s and Funzios behaviours i wont make any more plannings about this game for the future.i will just wait and watch the games progress and will make a decision.Dont forget this point:Customers happiness is your future.Hope you can correct ur mistake before its too late and you will be more interested about ur members ideas and feelings.

Post Count
    29 room sweepers
    23 widow makers
    15 fire trucks
    17 rusta fatigues
    10th emerald

Poppins = w1nnar

630 089 640

Post Count
    I'm stuck at 8.. My biggest problem is to get walls atm lol... I'm really struggling to get 1 every hour, and in the start I always had around 10 waiting to be opened... Thats ridiculous since I rob/attack AND using my energy...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Koppen View Post
    I'm stuck at 8.. My biggest problem is to get walls atm lol... I'm really struggling to get 1 every hour, and in the start I always had around 10 waiting to be opened... Thats ridiculous since I rob/attack AND using my energy...
    A good amount every time @ BW. Also, got 2 straight from robbing a level 7 LM.

My problem is opening them.
    RETIRED

Post Count
    Hit number 9 this morning at 0711. The last three days I have only hit emeralds between 7 am 730. Just saying. Hoping tomorrow morning I can hit number 10 in the morning.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Koppen View Post
    Shame I can't give you a few of the 220+ that I've got!
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171