Account with Interest

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Account with Interest

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Cool Account with Interest

I was reading one of the post earlier today and someone was talking about saving up for a Night Club or one of the larger buildings anyway Wouldn't it be nice seeing that they charge to put money in the bank if there were a way that we could collect say 6% interest if we left money in for a given period of time while saving to build a building. Just idea what do y'all think.

Post Count
    So depending on the amount and time saved you could accrue a certain % of in game cash? Interesting...

Heck! Why not?! Real criminals do it in real banks. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What if a bank building was introduced and in order to get interest you had to build a bank. Maybe the bank wouldn't pay out any money. It would only pay interest and the interest rate would increase as you upgrade your bank. Level one equals 1%, level 2 equals 2%, etc.

Banned
    Post Count
    Trouble is if it was realistic ie 4% PA the actually amount would be nothing and if it was a lot would discourage building an economy which therefore would result in less people to rob meaning a lot less money to put in the bank in the first place.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Trouble is if it was realistic ie 4% PA the actually amount would be nothing and if it was a lot would discourage building an economy which therefore would result in less people to rob meaning a lot less money to put in the bank in the first place.
    Good point, I don't want to run into that problem!
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Didn't think of that just trying to help figure a way to help us strugglers get the money for those expensive buildings . I guess automatic deposits when building come due would be out of the question then?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Money Markets and Tbills are yielding 20 basis points currently so just like your savings or interest earning accounts at the bank you can expect to get crap!!!!

Post Count
    It's my money and I want it now!
    Hahaha,