10th supply box "Better luck next time!"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th supply box "Better luck next time!"

Post Count

10th supply box "Better luck next time!"

Wow. Medium my a**. So far my loot claimed is zero. I guess this is the opposite "medium" as A10's and Bradley Fighting vehicle and valor units. With those it's 100% casualty rate on my raids.

Post Count
    Yes, I have found he supply box routine to be somewhat vexing as well. I scored one box almost immediately when it started and opened it first try for a titanium bar but since then no success opening the four boxes I currently have. I have not bothered to keep count of the opening failures but I make the attempt every hour (except while sleeping). I am not going to spend real money to open the boxes because that is just silly in my view. As an aside, I have noticed quite an uptick in attacks on both my ipad and iphone games. I guess players are trying to score boxes. I am level 63(ipad game) with A/D of 10565/14314 with a vault of 5 million so very little success in attacking me. The very few times I have been successfully attacked have been by money players and they don't get any money from me. My iphone game is similar however I have had more success with the boxes, scoring three for three on the boxes with three titanium bars. Can't account for that difference. All my boxes have come from PVE. I have pretty much stopped attacking for all the reasons mentioned in other threads. Sincere thanks to the gold players for monetarily supporting this game, truly. Also, sorry for this rambling post.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Careful not to double tap the box icon too rapidly. The second tap uses the free option to open! I don't mind spending 5k fake money for the medium chance.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Col.34w View Post
    Careful not to double tap the box icon too rapidly. The second tap uses the free option to open! I don't mind spending 5k fake money for the medium chance.
    I did that accidentally twice now and both times the box opened.

I still use the medium option when its on purpose though. haha
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    I finally got two boxes in a battle. I think you will have better luck the more vulnerable the person is in general. In addition to the boxes I also got nearly $100k and a few units. But, I lost a GIGN and APC, so something valuable better be in these damn boxes...smh.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaSux View Post
    Wow. Medium my a**. So far my loot claimed is zero. I guess this is the opposite "medium" as A10's and Bradley Fighting vehicle and valor units. With those it's 100% casualty rate on my raids.
    After my 3rd bar, I have not been able to open box with rusty knife in 15-20 hours. And the loots before that are two allies.
    MW: 118-096-712
    Level 83, 19k/21k, free player

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prevostonfire View Post
    Yup very lame event!! 3 of 15 attempts were successful but twice I only got valor and 1 Titanium bar. Looks like no hope of using titanium bars by end of the event. Success rate is brutal, event should be fun not frustrating. Congradulations you got nothing 10 times in a row! Lame! Oh and by the way you spent 6000$ on nothing every time you failed! Sweet!
    You can't win nothing. When it says better luck next time it only means you have failed to open the box, but you sill get to keep it. It's not like you opened an empty supply box.

Consistent Contributor Bronco928's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've had slightly better luck today in opening the boxes, scored 2 bars which broght me to 3, earning Tech Hoovervcraft. In the others, I picked up 500 valor, $250,000 and $1,250,000 in the last one.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would love to open a box and get 10 million

If nothing else, it would put a lot of unvaulted cash out the and jump start the PvP economy
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    You can't win nothing. When it says better luck next time it only means you have failed to open the box, but you sill get to keep it. It's not like you opened an empty supply box.
    Locked supply boxes don't mean jack. I have just under two dozen and have only opened two, and that's checking on the hour, every hour, for the past two days.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaSux View Post
    Locked supply boxes don't mean jack.
    Don't know what that means but ok, good luck!

seems like Modern Wars updates are only based on getting us to buy more gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDME-280993399 View Post
    seems like Modern Wars updates are only based on getting us to buy more gold
    true. but i'd rather they keep working on adding more features to give us more incentive to spend money than completely ignore the development of the game.

thats admirable attitude. lets face it, the beginning stage of an online edu game is a $$ magnet, tons of big spenders invest heavily during that period. Over time, people start cooling off and cutting down their spending. missing the opportunity to staying on top, new comers tend to have less motive to waste money. anyhow, its not shocking news to me that a game dev team moves on to a new game after acquiring their first barrel of gold through the old abandoned game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    Don't know what that means but ok, good luck!
    That means boxes are useless if you can't open them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Chances of opening a box are also for me quite low... 1 out of 5 attempts

The most annoying thing that got me very angry is to see that after having failed to try to open a box, it suddenly gave me a 2 hourcool down period instead of 1 hour.

Is it not bad enough that you can't open them after an hour or what?

I love the initiative, but once more in this game... where's the balance? Fair chances? If i see here ppl complaining about chances to open a box with the Rusty Knife, then it doesn't seem to me their is a medium chance 35 - 65 % to open a box.

Let's keep trying for some more time and then also stop trying this option as PvP