Hybrid View

Those early cars offer little for a lot of money. Its definately the last thing you wanna stock your mafia with simply because its more efficient to equip them in the other 3 catergories (gun, melee, armor).
    I purposely left out explosives because, as they are consumable, will require a decent economy to keep your mob outfitted.
    Last edited by G Wiz; 03-10-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Those early cars offer little for a lot of money. Its definately the last thing you wanna stock your mafia simply because its more efficient to equip them in the other 3 catergories (gun, melee, armor).
    I purposely left out explosives because, as they are consumable, will require a decent economy to keep your mob outfitted.
    I've only bought lots of Molotov Cocktail as they are affordable, especially when you got two level 10 Laundromat...I've got more gun melee armor than I needed, and have been continues getting more when hitting others for that Thug Life Round mission. Vehicles are the only weakness now.

As for economy concern, 160 Junkers only costs 320000, could easily rob/collect that in two days, but the bonus att/def is like a golden chain gun, so why not?
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m