So Long and Thanks for All the Fish - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Post Count
    Thanks for letting us know, Phux

Side question: Have you checked out his hood lately?
    I was surprised to see it is still there & wonders how long does Funzio keep "empty" hoods around.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Asking as he still has money available to rob his account will always be there

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Just a note: I was named by Tramp Stamp as an alternative for economy advice and have continued to help anyone who wants advice.
    Thanks. We didn't converse much but I saw your posts on others walls and basically you, along with the others I listed, zeroed in on a roughly optimal growth strategy. What's funny is everyone I listed arrived at basically the same growth sequence using different metrics. I think the biggest arguments were over single levels, like Movie Theaters 6-7 and Lofts 5-6, which is kinda trivial if you think about it. Congrats on the >$1 million achievement. Maybe you're at $2 mil now. As you've said, the polynomial (?) income growth strategy is quite lucrative.

One thing I didn't quite figure out before I quit was whether one should build a level 3 Nightclub before the second. I recall it being a nearly a coin toss. I haven't seen it posted in my jumping around, but someone should make that official. I see upgrading to level 2 to take advantage of the 3x Type A payout versus 67% upgrade cost is common knowledge, so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Asking as he still has money available to rob his account will always be there
    For real? Someone said someone took me for the full $300k minus some "paybacks" shortly after I quit. Do I still appear on rival lists? If so, it's funny I'm not broke by now.

Post Count
    Howdy sir, long time!

I went 1,2,3 and now im on 1 again saving for 2 which i'll be able to do by the time the build finishes. This worked well for me because the wait time on getting to 3 was only a little 10 days. If the rest of my income wasnt as high, say in the 150-200k range, i think i'd have gone 1,2,1,2,3,3 just due to hating to save for so long.

When decisions are close like that personal preference/play style works well as a deciding factor i think.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Someone said someone took me for the full $300k minus some "paybacks" shortly after I quit. Do I still appear on rival lists? If so, it's funny I'm not broke by now.
    Hey buddy! From posts on your wall, you were at $782,292 when you quit. It was logged at $482,978 not long after that. Currently shows it is $484,496, where it has been for at least 23 days. A player posted asking for your mafia code 4 days ago, so seems you may still be showing on the rival list.
    regfretino ~ lvl 198

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by deuces View Post
    I went 1,2,3
    Oh ho ho Mr "I don't want to save for a Nightclub it's too inconvenient Phil Helmuth is the best and least emotional poker player of all time".

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    Hey buddy! From posts on your wall, you were at $782,292 when you quit. It was logged at $482,978 not long after that. Currently shows it is $484,496, where it has been for at least 23 days. A player posted asking for your mafia code 4 days ago, so seems you may still be showing on the rival list.
    LOL, so I gained money? That's hilarious. Thanks for the update.

Post Count
    Oh ho ho Mr "I don't want to save for a Nightclub it's too inconvenient Phil Helmuth is the best and least emotional poker player of all time".
    Its been ****ing awful, people steal from it and i cry. Just like Phil Helmuth the terrible whining ***** he is.

LOL, so I gained money? That's hilarious. Thanks for the update.
    Really subtle.

Post Count
    Phil Helmuth doesn't cry. It's the ultimate psych out. He's planning 32,768 moves ahead. You will lose heads up WPT 2019, simple as that. Don't fret, you will be in the money, though Helmuth will rob you in the parking lot, Crime City style, taking advantage of a cash glitch that's been there since at least December herp derp. You will keep 10% of your winnings at least, unless Helmuth is feeling particularly sadistic and exploits a second cash glitch. P.S. you can still loot M4s. Did I mention mass MWVs?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Alex
    Level 150
    368k per hour

Post Count
    Crap I shoulda upgraded a Pizza Parlor or something to get to $100k. Looks like I lost some fights along the way. And [deleted by Funzio] you to the ~11 people who deleted me! Are these stats still any good or have the inflation due to events and super ultra mega silver gold platinum diamond carbon tipped steel coated graphite sharpened crates deprecated me?

Post Count
    No, no, you didn't reinstall it, did ya? Don't. Just don't.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Depends on how many M4A1 you got tramp , if you gotten around 250+ , you are still in good shape .
    But like I need money says , becarefull tough I wouldn't install it cause atmosfeer has changed a lot .
    While the people coming up are much nicer people , just the need and stupidity has gone up a lot .

I wouldn't play it other then to laugh at it all , any other reason be sure to be dissapointed .
    Sorry that is the truth , so your call , they won't ban you and your stats are still good for 80 .

But the more you care about justice for all , and cheaters , the more you get hurt .

Post Count
    Funny that you guys jumped on the M4s (and MWVs?) rather than the multiple cash glitches.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Eh cause the cash glitched showed that the majority is for cheating !
    And nothing will be done other then real life money paid and a little annoying yellow squirrel who used to be santa . is still around rubbing in , that glitch on time and nothing will be done .

so it showed how the real community thinks about cheating , that is why I am laughing at it all , want another laughter go read hardened shotgun , you can laugh a bit at your rival too (you know what I mean)

Post Count
    Funny that you guys jumped on the M4s (and MWVs?) rather than the multiple cash glitches.
    If I had any idea what a MWV was I might jump on
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides