Didn't get credit for 2 M4's

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't get credit for 2 M4's

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Didn't get credit for 2 M4's

This sucks. I go to Pier 13 and get back to back M4's. The next 2 clicks were fails. Anyway, before I went to Pier 13 my attack was 17,138 and I had 68 M4's. I'm currently getting 16 attack points for every M4 I pick up. When I looked at my stats after seemingly getting my 2 M4's I still had 17,138 and still had 68 M4's. What's even weirder is that when I checked my goal (I forget the name Hitman maybe) for getting to 17,500 attack, it said I was at 17,170/17,500. That's where I expected to be anyway. 17,138 plus 32 is 17,170. I closed the game and started it back up thinking it was just a lag. Checked my stats and inventory and I'm still at 17,138 attack and 68 M4's but when I looked at my goal again it also said 17,138/17,500.

What happened to those 2 M4's? My 940 energy is definitely gone since I did 4 hits but should have received 2 M4's.

Post Count
    Restart the app and see if that clears things up. Sometimes the UI doesn't refresh stats/economy/item counts correctly, but usually an app restart fixes it because it forces the app to get the data from the server.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholost View Post
    Restart the app and see if that clears things up. Sometimes the UI doesn't refresh stats/economy/item counts correctly, but usually an app restart fixes it because it forces the app to get the data from the server.
    Tried that. Even powered down my iPad and restarted it. No change. Still seem to be missing 2 M4's and the stat increases that shoud go with them.

Post Count
    I would use the in-game help button to open a ticket.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    To quote a forum member...

Cry me a river. The world doesn't revolve around you. - Whoopdido1980

Kidding!!!
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The world does revolve around me, which is why I told that other dude that the world doesn't revolve around him. The world can only revolve around one person and that's me.

I opened a ticket but, unless this is a known issue, I don't know why Funzio would believe me. Anybody could just go round claiming that they're owed weapons that they didn't get credit for. This really did happen to me but I don't know how it could be proven.

Post Count
    Now that was a good response. lol
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    It happens to me frequently. Buy a weapon and your stats will update. I usually just buy a cheap explosive.
    Game Name: Saint
    MW - Leader of Original Black Ops

Post Count
    Respect points sometimes take a while to come through too, i don't know if it works the same way as loot though.
    In Game Name Natas.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah i was wondering the samething today missing 3 and stats didnt go up eather. Kinda strange that now there are 2 more people besides me that didnt get them.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    I'm not getting them today either. Has anyone gotten them today? Like, is this problem affecting most everyone, or just a few of us lucky ones?

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here

No m4a1 being credited to my stats! Twice? What's up?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    are we seeing a series of real vs fake m4 looters here? outta nowhere they are so many people not getting theirs. are they all legit i wonder..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I would suggest you all re check your stats. I happened to be looking through my profile when my stats jumped. I haven't acquired any useful loot since that last M4A1 dropped for me and my D went up by about the amount that one M4 gives me.

Temporary bug. Don't worry about it.
    This was on another thread but I think it's still valid.
    In Game Name Natas.

Post Count
    Between the constant crashing and now not getting the M4A1s I'm beginning to lose interest. Just glad I haven't spent real money on the game.