How to kill one that has no life?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to kill one that has no life?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

How to kill one that has no life?

I've got myself a stalker, he's hit me almost constantly over the last 24 hours, so does he even sleep I wonder? I woke up to a string of hits overnight then saw he was carrying £120k so took $12k back with my first hit. Before I even landed my second hit he'd hit the bank button so I assume he's glued to his phone. I spammed his wall with over 20 posts yet he's still hitting me although his last hits earnt him $66 and then $88. So I hit back and robbed $1k then spammed his wall again. These amounts are pathetic sums for level 95 players but everytime I view his hood even his 1 hour buildings are collected. I don't ever see him on my rivals list so how is he able to keep finding me? Is he literally refreshing the list until I come up? Any advice would be good as its getting very tedious.

Post Count
    Wall spamming has been nerfed long ago. If you did 20 posts in a row, he only had three news posts.
    Advice: relax, it's just a game.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    I've got myself a stalker, he's hit me almost constantly over the last 24 hours, so does he even sleep I wonder? I woke up to a string of hits overnight then saw he was carrying £120k so took $12k back with my first hit. Before I even landed my second hit he'd hit the bank button so I assume he's glued to his phone. I spammed his wall with over 20 posts yet he's still hitting me although his last hits earnt him $66 and then $88. So I hit back and robbed $1k then spammed his wall again. These amounts are pathetic sums for level 95 players but everytime I view his hood even his 1 hour buildings are collected. I don't ever see him on my rivals list so how is he able to keep finding me? Is he literally refreshing the list until I come up? Any advice would be good as its getting very tedious.

Uh ya, what "i need muney" said and stop hitting him and you'll fall of his wall sooner. Also maybe camp again for awhile and he should lvl up and leave you behind.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    If you attack him back you will show in his empire times. That's how he is finding you.

If you really want to get rid of him don't collect on any of your buildings for a couple of days. He will soon get bored. It's possible that's what he is doing. Just not collecting his buildings. That would explain how they are always showing as collected on time.

Certainly don't spam or trash talk. That will just amuse or enrage your attacker and he will attack you even more.

Of course the best form of defence against being robbed is to collect your buildings on time. You should look into the 12 24 48 strategy for the most manageable way to do this. If you have 3, 6 hour buildings you just have to accept they are going to get robbed. I even struggle with 8 hour building collections to be honest. Ghost, Bruiser, and babyTways to name but a few can confirm this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, it wasn't stressing me out i rob one hell of a lot so dont mind been robbed but this is just silly and i was just curious as to how he could still find me after the spam. So how long do u need to wait to add another 3 posts to his wall?

Post Count
    Thanks, it wasn't stressing me out i rob one hell of a lot so dont mind been robbed but this is just silly and i was just curious as to how he could still find me after the spam. So how long do u need to wait to add another 3 posts to his wall?
    Seriously mate... Don't bother with the spam. It makes you worse Han him in my opinion.

Plus he has probably just blocked you so your posts won't show up on his wall at all if you have spammed in the past. If you had spammed my wall I would target you relentlessly untill I got bored.

Maybe this is why he is attacking you... Because you spammed him

Post Count
    This guy is a loser with no life so I keep robbing him and spamming him. What is wrong with him?

Drugs are bad, umkay.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No i needed to get my attack off his wall so he cant find me how else can I do that but spam? I doubt he gets attacked much with having nothing to rob and very high defence for his level so the attack could stay for ages. I only spammed after the constant attacks and it was just 'go away' so not insulting.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    First up, forget spamming- it's an underhanded tactic for losers and if you do it, you deserve to get robbed. If you tried that **** with me I'd make a point of going out of my way to find you.

Face it- you're gonna get robbed anyway. What's the difference if it's by different people or the same person five times? The only reason you noticed the guy was there was because you got robbed. Yet even when you don't, there are always other players in your hood. If you leave your buildings uncollected and they don't get hit, it's only because what's on offer didn't appeal to anyone who passed through. But they were still there, and they always will be. You're constantly being stalked. Get used to it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I cant help but picture the guy from the world of Warcraft episode off south park which had to be there best episode ever. I don't do camping and he seems to have gone quiet since I woke up he's taken $3k against my$13k off him. But if he hits me overnight again I'll go to war I've got 10k fight wins against 300 losses so can hold my own.

Kode I disagree with you entirely, robberies are fine, I don't get robbed at this stage much due to high defence and the fact I normally pound whoever does it straight after and they don't come back. And normally if I rob someone badly I get an ally request which I accept as I don't want to bully any player. This guy has gone over the top and it's personal he's taking tiny robberies off me rather than larger ones off others as I dared to attack him back. So he's a pest I'd like to get rid of.

So explain to me how I'm constantly been stalked? And how do I collect low income buildings that have a collection time while I sleep?
    Last edited by Warmonger; 02-26-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Post Count
    I bank my 40% and go rob someone else.

It works for me.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah he's been back he must be a robot. I can't hurt him when there's nothing to rob just gonna slide of his news feed hopefully.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I bank my 40% and go rob someone else.

It works for me.
    Exactly. Like I say... 3, 6, and probably 8 you just have to accept you are going to get them robbed.

You are never going to be able to defend robberies. It would be a dull game if you could. I loose robberies to people with thousands less attack than my attack. It's part of the game.

Post Count
    Yeah he's been back he must be a robot. I can't hurt him when there's nothing to rob just gonna slide of his news feed hopefully.
    Best way mate. Does he have explosives? If people rob me with any kind of consistanncy I try to attack / rob them back as often as possible. With the price of explosives now people often work out its cheaper not to rob me and have their explosives wiped out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Only 2 stun grenades so not much impact on his bank balance and im not going to go back to the top of his new feed for those.