M4a1

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M4a1

Post Count

M4a1

I think we need a new sub forum for people to discuss this weapon. People can then discuss the drop rates and locations with monotonous regularity in there!

Its like the continuous circle of life! The script for m4a1 discussion reads:

Where is the best place to farm it.

They nerfed it

I only got 1 in 2 days

Where is the best place to farm it

They nerfed it

I got 5 in 10 attempts.

repeat 500 times.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's a good idea, but I think it could go a step further to a sub forum dedicated entirely to loot. Loot is one of the biggest topics of conversation, maybe some of the general inquiries wouldn't get burried as quickly if loot had its own designated area.

Post Count
    JC at the end of the day there will be new player finding the forum and they have no idea how the game actually works. I was one of them still am and without the advise from senior members like you I would still have 2 MA's instead of the 200+ I have now. I know it get boring but remember we all start off blind and need to learn.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    JC at the end of the day there will be new player finding the forum and they have no idea how the game actually works. I was one of them still am and without the advise from senior members like you I would still have 2 MA's instead of the 200+ I have now. I know it get boring but remember we all start off blind and need to learn.....
    I see your point. I'm still bored of all the repeat discussions though! Yawn!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Got 3 in the last day at the junkyard. Takes on average 10 attempts before getting one. First 2 came in about 6 attempts and then a huge drought. Unloading 700ish energy at one time is definitely not a good approach. 3-4 attempts at once is sufficient.

Farming these is definitely an anti farming tactic.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    Got 3 in the last day at the junkyard. Takes on average 10 attempts before getting one. First 2 came in about 6 attempts and then a huge drought. Unloading 700ish energy at one time is definitely not a good approach. 3-4 attempts at once is sufficient.

Farming these is definitely an anti farming tactic.
    Well done emcee. Very in keeping with the thread topic. Perhaps you could also tell us what you had for breakfast this morning and what you have spent your day doing?

An update on what the weather is like maybe?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on what food shopping you plan to do or if you have any nice holidays booked this year.

Post Count
    I like this thread.

Post Count
    aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhh...

I'm gonna take one of my M4s and go top myself...
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Also DD and the upcoming Nerf, and don't forget the new location that drops 1.67/1000 energy.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Well done emcee. Very in keeping with the thread topic. Perhaps you could also tell us what you had for breakfast this morning and what you have spent your day doing?

An update on what the weather is like maybe?

Perhaps you could enlighten us on what food shopping you plan to do or if you have any nice holidays booked this year.
    I had cereal granola when I woke up yesterday (Bakery on Main Cranberry...yum).

Spent the day emailing some clients. Had a meeting with a social media gaming company. Had a fantastic dinner at Malaysian Thai restuarant with some venture capitalists. The bak kut teh and KL crab was superb.

Bought a few cashmere sweaters as well. Weather was generally overcast.

Anyways for most on this forum for a while M4A1 is a topic we've seen over and over again. However, you must recall the first time you farm these babies; didn't it bring you a sense of overwhelming joy? The first time is always memorable

Post Count
    Think you got out of bed the wrong side this morning Lol and thanks for all your witty comments just loved the wooden gun that wooden work LOL......
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    I see your point. I'm still bored of all the repeat discussions though! Yawn!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Think you got out of bed the wrong side this morning
    Bah humbug!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    However, you must recall the first time you farm these babies; didn't it bring you a sense of overwhelming joy? The first time is always memorable
    I remember my first time: I was 14 and ready to plough, so I asked my gf to come into my room and she was so excited and we got to doing stuff...

oh, you don't mean THAT first time?

Post Count
    First times are overrated.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Hey, I just got to level 51 so I have a few questions:

Where is the best place to farm M4?

I heard they nerfed it, is that true?

Someone said they only got 1 in 2 days. Really?

Where is the best place to farm it again?

They nerfed it for sure, now that I'm level 51. Darnit!!!

If I got 5 in 10 attempts, I'll be lucky...