Best way to grow stronger: Stats vs XP?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What's The Best Way to Grow?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • All Mission LTQs (FLTQs and ILTQs, "New Event")

19 35.85%
  • Commando Tournaments

2 3.77%
  • FvFPvP Tournaments

1 1.89%
  • LE Building LTQs

18 33.96%
  • Boss Events

36 67.92%
  • World Domination War Event

17 32.08%
  • In-Game Mission

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Best way to grow stronger: Stats vs XP?

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count

Cool Best way to grow stronger: Stats vs XP?

As we all know, stats are good, xp is bad.
    What's the best way to grow but minimize XP?
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    Just depends how they are organized and each individuals roles but the 3 that are across the board best opportunities:

Boss
    WD
    LE buildings

Limited time quests (Where energy is required) are by far the worst. The last LTQ I gained as much XP in 3 days as I would have over 2.5-3 Months.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation This trend cannot continue if we want a gaming future...

Sheesh... If this epic boss event continues to trend in mirror fashion to what just happened... We're all in for a world of hurt! The stat increase for just the faction event was appalling let alone the opportunity to earn 100+ random trophies plus the every few level interim progressive trophy list, plus the grand prize supertrophy for beating the 100 bosses, plus the god trophy that came from also completing the faction epic boss event... Absolutely appalling! That was a great one time event... But twice a month now??? We're talking a serious jump in stats by several 100k's if you complete the epic boss event in full, not to mention the serious accumulation of bonuses... That's all gotta change back or get curbed quickly if we have any hope for a future in this game... This can't keep continuing!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The most recent boss event raises your stats more than the entire years worth of WD events trophies combined.

And yes... Increasing your xp value thus your level, has absolutely no other value and you get three skill points as a consolation prize... This needs to change as well... I understand how keeping your level low gives you a better strategical value but there needs to be some value to raising level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Faction ltqs give a lot of xp but they are worth the gain. Boss event is still good. My favorite is the le building. You can gain nice stats nearly xp free and other than donating cash to the faction is the only thing that in game cash can be used for now

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Just depends how they are organized and each individuals roles but the 3 that are across the board best opportunities:

Boss
    WD
    LE buildings

Limited time quests (Where energy is required) are by far the worst. The last LTQ I gained as much XP in 3 days as I would have over 2.5-3 Months.
    You're right. I got up two levels during the malfunction f-22 raptor II LTQ in >2 hours.
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Lurker
    Post Count
    Or I've seen this one... Pretend you're overly busy in RL while your faction does all the work for you. Almost no XP gained.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    my LLP beat 85 bosses this current time, couldve gotten to 100 with a little gold

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You should separate individual and faction LTQ's.
    The former I skip, the latter we do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LosKevanos View Post
    I understand how keeping your level low gives you a better strategical value but there needs to be some value to raising level.
    My thoughts exactly.

I couldn't give a rats ass about stats...apart from my OCD need for 100 of every unit type, the only number I'm that fussed about is the one in the yellow star on my profile. It's nice to watch everything else grow too, but I'm happy when I level up, I'm not feeding it into some mathematical formula that describes a wave function of my worth as a human being.

It's a game. Level up and be happy!