Infirmary working for anyone?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Infirmary working for anyone?

Lurker
    Post Count

Infirmary working for anyone?

I would really like to hear from either someone who feels their infirmary is definitely working at cutting casualty losses for them, or someone who has a high level infirmary that is sure it is not working at all. I have a level 2 infirmary that doesn't seem to be making any difference but at that low level I guess that could be expected. Thanks in advance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No noticeable difference from me either.

Post Count
    Mine's lvl 4 and it seems to help a little bit.

The total annihilation of units from attacks/raids seems to be reduced to near total devastation.

The lvl 5 upgrade is 3mil+ so I haven't done that yet but it does seem to be helping and I will upgrade again once i save up the money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Mine's lvl 4 and it seems to help a little bit.

The total annihilation of units from attacks/raids seems to be reduced to near total devastation.

The lvl 5 upgrade is 3mil+ so I haven't done that yet but it does seem to be helping and I will upgrade again once i save up the money.
    I've got a level 5 and will hit level 6 next Monday. I've been tracking casualties and they SEEMED to drop a bit, but it's still so painful to attack that even w/ the infirmary (which I believe to be the ONLY real "solution: funzio is going to provide) I'm back to base building, not Modern War.

so in a couple words:
    spectacular fail

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe it's designed to reduce casualty rates when you are attacked and notnwhen younger thenone doing the attacking??? Have you monitored that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxxah_Ridah View Post
    Maybe it's designed to reduce casualty rates when you are attacked and notnwhen younger thenone doing the attacking??? Have you monitored that?
    as much as you can monitor that w/ the SitRep, I've lost 4 medics in 25 battles wherein I was the defender over the past 10 days. It would be great to hear from someone who has done the Composites Factory = Increases Unit Defense for 250 Gold. BLEH I dont' wanna buy gold...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I did lvl 70-80 valor missions today, which should be somewhere around 200-300 attacks with lvl 5 infirmary. I still loss 2 or 3 units per fight, so my unit count went down from almost 2000 to 1800 (I did buy some replacement units), but only 1 super hornet and 3 Harris jet so I would say it only protects your better units...
    Last edited by nighthunter; 02-25-2012 at 11:30 PM.