FREE GOLD FOR FORUM USERS MEGA COMPETITION

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE GOLD FOR FORUM USERS MEGA COMPETITION

Post Count

FREE GOLD FOR FORUM USERS MEGA COMPETITION

Sez's Crime City Scholarship

For those of you who may not know, Crime City legend, Sez, recently gave me a free $20 itunes gift certificate. For those of you who didn't know about this, and want the full story, have a quick look at this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...39-boxes-later....

For those of you that cant be bothered to read that... this came about by me jokingly asking Sez to lend me $20. Sez told me he was a little busy at work but he would sort me out after his meetings.

Now imagine my surprise when I got a PM from Sez containing the code for a lovely, brand spanking new $20 itunes voucher!

Now to put this in perspective... I don't know Sez. Only from this forum. So this was a random act of kindness, essentially from a stranger! Of course I couldn't really accept this gift. So over a couple of personal messages me and Sez have decided what we are going to do with this voucher.

We are going to give it away to one of you lot!

Here is how.

Comment on this thread and tell us why you deserve the $20. Simple. Best answer wins!

One catch though... this is only open to the forum members who lost out on getting the sig in the recent event... we will check! So no lying right!!

Get commenting and win courtesy of all round great guy, and my friend, Sez!

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    I KNEW YOU TWO WERE UPTO SOMETHING... GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Joey Cool and I have our own "promotion" for you. It was his idea so I will let him break it down but maybe it will help 1 of you out.

Sez
    Quote Originally Posted by whocareswhatmynameis View Post
    does it have something to do with itunes gift card?
    i applaud your initiative
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Post Count
    I do not deserve it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think G Wiz deserves the $20. Not sure I would have the patience to start from scratch again.
    166 198 300

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    $20, you call him CC legend.
    $100 you call him dad.
    poor you.

Post Count
    I must say... I'm surprised at the haters on here already.

Me and Sez thought it would be a nice community spirited thing to do to.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nice move from you guys i did read that topic yesterday hahaha, i got my SIG so my vote go's for G Wiz this poor guy deserves to be back at the top asap !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Joey if somebody offers you something you should take it lol G Wiz probably needs it most, he lost his hood & couldn't get the sig either ....unlucky guy.

Post Count
    I think its awesome. WTG guys, and WTG sez for the initial gift. Classy.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    Aw this is so sweet of you guys!
    Don't understand why some ppl are such haters.. I hope someone gets it that haven't spent gold on the game except for this event. I know there are a few. They will probably appreciate it the most

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think it is a nice offer for the community so hat off to you both, I'm sure there will be somebody who'll appreciate it ... The forum can't be completely full of wankers!

Banned
    Post Count
    if I get the $20 gift certificate I promise to bring about change to the forums! I promise to stop the spam! To make our voices more heard to Funzio! I promise to bring about the demise of Payam (j/k CCMark, please don't ban me )!

I promise to bring about change to the hoods I represent! To bring fine dining establishments like Pirate Taverns for families, and Carousels for the children! I will shovel all the pr0n spam into Gentlemen's Clubs where it belongs!

But most of all, if I get this gift card, I will NOT STOP PLAYING, I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERYONE IN THE HOODS I REPRESENT ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING, AND ARE NOT BEING ATTACKED LEFT AND RIGHT BY MY RIVALS!!!

/speech

Post Count
    Joey, you are a cool guy, but how can you be surprised about the haters?

They always come out of the woodwork.

Never let down your guard.

Consistent Contributor qwikster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    if I get the $20 gift certificate I promise to bring about change to the forums! I promise to stop the spam! To make our voices more heard to Funzio! I promise to bring about the demise of Payam (j/k CCMark, please don't ban me )!

I promise to bring about change to the hoods I represent! To bring fine dining establishments like Pirate Taverns for families, and Carousels for the children! I will shovel all the pr0n spam into Gentlemen's Clubs where it belongs!

But most of all, if I get this gift card, I will NOT STOP PLAYING, I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERYONE IN THE HOODS I REPRESENT ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING, AND ARE NOT BEING ATTACKED LEFT AND RIGHT BY MY RIVALS!!!

/speech
    you left out something important from your speech... that you would strive day and night to bring about world peace
    (a.k.a. whocareswhatmynameis)
    lvl 125 || income 283.8K/hr || attack 26.2K || defense 32.0K (Mar 19 2012)

Banned
    Post Count
    Joey where in uk you from

Always knew Sez was a STAR.

I think we should make or setup our own crime city forum that way conzio spy's won't be around to bother us and it be members only who can view post and you need to get a invite from a mod to be a member of the forum.
    What I see they done to G Wiz has got me shocked that why I don't mind verbally abusing anyone affiliated to conzio.