Question About the New Updates.......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question About the New Updates.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question About the New Updates.......

I am kinda new to these boards so bare with me. I am still using the earlier version (w/out the explosives) cause I got the impression that the explosives get used up in fights...is this right? Also I saw the message about the new version and the diamonds/lockboxes and I have now noticed everyone has these awesome weapons (gold M4, etc) Can someone please give me a little heads up about everything, are the lockboxes temporary or will everyone be able to keep getting better weapons. I also thought that I was only playing against people with the same version game as me (w/out explosives).... I don't want to update it if I keep having to buy explosives for every fight......someone help please!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    PS- I am playing version 1.3.1.......please give me some help......I am at level 93 and have spent alot of time on this game and I don't want it to be for nothing!!!!

Consistent Contributor CJ Sniper's Avatar
    Post Count
    The event is officially over, but it's the top sticky in this thread if you want to read the details. You are playing against everybody, not just people on the same version. Most people won't buy explosives at low levels, so it makes sense you haven't been affected by them. It's mostly the higher levels that have nothing better to do with their money. I have never bought explosives at level 60ish and have still won 90% of my fights.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    do you buy explosives with real money or play money??

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    sorry, but my initial thought to the thread was a smart spambot with natural language processing abilities writing a post after data-mining all CC threads

from the questions you are posing, the knowledge deficit is significant to a point a simple reply may not be adequate. there is a stickied best-of-the-best guide with all the information you need.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have read most of the stickys, I was/am just a little confused on the differences in the versions, I now see people talking about double deckers, sm I putting myself at a disadvantage by not upgrading (probably).....but just need to know if explosives are bought with gold or game/play money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bought with game play money, you dont necessarily need them either
    Alex
    Level 150
    368k per hour

Post Count
    1.3.1 is ancient, like from August or something.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    1.3.1 is ancient, like from August or something.
    actually that version was introduced before octavius' reign
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL