GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have 10 Diamonds?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am still trying to get mine

Post Count
    i've got another diamond, after 40+ attempts opening boxes.

i have now 8 diamonds. This other diamond took at least 3 days to pick, so probably the other two will be impossible.

i've Already accepted this, at least i have the golden m4a1.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    150 gold spent, stuck on number 9 diamond for 3 days. The gold chance for getting "something" is 100% but much less for getting diamonds. The middle chance is nowhere near 50% for me. Didnt even bother with the freebee. Goodluck people! I'm level 115 I fight but never rob, its not like anyone leaves a church or something good uncollected anyway!

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm hopeful I'll will get my 7th. So far opened 10 boxes today with zip as a reward. No gold spent. I'd say that every day I've opened about 16 boxes and get about 3-4 prizes. (spent cash to open all the boxes). Not very good odds I'd say.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got my 10th finally - chances aren't that good. You'd have to really attempt to open about 18 a day if you don't want to spend gold

Post Count
    18 per day sounds like dedication.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The past two nights I have set alarms at one hour intervals on my phone so I can wake up and open a box. So I have gotten almost exactly 48 opening in the past two days. Paid gold for all of them... Zero Diamonds. Ha, I've spent almost 60 bucks on gold for perfect openings and I'm one Diamond away with what looks like a maximum of 23 openings remaining (if I can pull off waking up every hour again tonight).

Wish me luck!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Man, serious dedication. You really really want the Sig

I have just got my 9th today, only minutes ago, after around 20+ attempts. Mostly cash spent and 30G. One out off desperation last night before going to bed, reset the timer as was frustrated at getting another empty box. Then still got no diamond.

I have just over a day left on my timer and hoping the odds will play out in my favour. Since it took me a day to get the 9th.

If I get it I will be chuffed to bits and thinking of starting the Sig and Golden M4 club

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking at all the comments generated, for Funzio this must have been a very successful event for the gold and non gold players

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kockie View Post
    The past two nights I have set alarms at one hour intervals on my phone so I can wake up and open a box. So I have gotten almost exactly 48 opening in the past two days. Paid gold for all of them... Zero Diamonds. Ha, I've spent almost 60 bucks on gold for perfect openings and I'm one Diamond away with what looks like a maximum of 23 openings remaining (if I can pull off waking up every hour again tonight).

Wish me luck!!
    aww mate they shud give you a sig just for pure dedication, not to mention gold spent.....
    Crime City - Chironex - 282 748 916

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    18 per day sounds like dedication.
    i open more than 18 a day and no diamonds for 5 straight days. although opening boxes is no problem i have very high success rate just none are diamonds don't think i will get the sig

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i open more than 18 a day and no diamonds for 5 straight days. although opening boxes is no problem i have very high success rate just none are diamonds don't think i will get the sig
    Yeah, I've been opening at least 18 a day too, plus a few extra with gold on a couple of occasions also.

Anyway, I got my reward this morning with the 10th diamond and the resulting Sig However, I got caught in the frustration of the whole thing and overall I think I've expended around 300 gold on this gig...I'm not too chuffed with that. I'll have to be a bit more controlled next time around...

EDIT: A major reason for my expending all that gold was the carrot of the extra 1RP...just couldn't let that opportunity pass...so a rather good move by Funzio there
    Last edited by AppleMacGuy; 02-15-2012 at 02:59 AM.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Finally got it. Only 20 pieces of gold spent which resulted in no diamonds anyway just +1 Mafia and 50,000 in cash.

DiamondHeater.jpg

Lurker
    Post Count
    Also the proud owner of the Sig as of 5 mins ago.

Keep the faith

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Finally got it. Only 20 pieces of gold spent which resulted in no diamonds anyway just +1 Mafia and 50,000 in cash.
    So jealous. I'm still one away... sigh.