Diamond Lockbox event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Diamond Lockbox event

Lurker
    Post Count

Diamond Lockbox event

Let's just be honest here.. If you don't have any gold to spend and are not willing to buy it, The other 2 kits to open the lockboxes will never happen. Anyone else had any luck? I've tried it about 10 times now on the kit that you spend $ on. Nothing yet

562-514-557

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jhcutt4621 View Post
    Let's just be honest here.. If you don't have any gold to spend and are not willing to buy it, The other 2 kits to open the lockboxes will never happen. Anyone else had any luck? I've tried it about 10 times now on the kit that you spend $ on. Nothing yet

562-514-557
    I've got 7 diamonds with no gold. Since then no diamonds with or without gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Out of my seven diamond if I'm correct I got 2 on the free kit and 5 on the game cash kit but I refuse to use gold on the lockboxes

Free kit only worked on the first day since then the free kit should be called the impossible kit as it's impossible to open the lockboxes with them

Post Count
    I have spent 150G opening crates... no diamonds

I also have used the medium option (open with in game cash) many times... and got 5 diamonds from doing do.

In other words I have had better results without gold than I have with.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It has an average open rate of around 40%, which given the odds of then getting a diamond being about 1 in 9 means that you'd have to be very lucky to get all 10 diamonds in 7 days without gold!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I also think only those people which buying gold can have the +1 respect gun, and it's fair enough

Post Count
    If those odds are correct then even if you tried every hour, 24 hrs a day for 7 days, you would only get 7.5 diamonds. Assuming you miss a couple and sleep some, the average is probably closer to 5 or 6.

I haver gotten 7 diamonds thus far using only the medium cash option. Although, I have gotten $125K and $25K several times so it has paid for itself.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willydpooh View Post
    I also think only those people which buying gold can have the +1 respect gun, and it's fair enough
    I agree with that and that they should bring back the mossberg at the original stat so the real balance of the game conzio talk about is the balance of power to the excessive gold spenders nice one but I think without using gold I'll get the sig but who knows and cares have alot of friends who are on 8 diamonds for the past 24 hour just getting other loots or lock failed

Also I'm collecting 1 box at a time once it's open I try to find another
    Last edited by Fig Oni; 02-13-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    for me, opening the lockbox is not a problem, I dont know why I have low rate on looting lockbox

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Exactly, problem is you could get the first 5 on day one & then get nothing for the next few days (which JJ, Joey et all can attest to similar experiences) and is similar to when you have an M4 drought. Those are just the averages I've noticed so far, if I get the remaining 3 in the next day or so then the diamond loot rate from my experience will increase but that's if.