I am enjoying the peaceful serenity of CC forum tonight.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I am enjoying the peaceful serenity of CC forum tonight.

Banned
    Post Count

I am enjoying the peaceful serenity of CC forum tonight.

I have to thank our mods for making this possible!

It's nice to see everyone discussing defense stats, m4a1s, and double decker buses again.

Post Count
    Cardinals gonna suck without Pujols.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Cardinals gonna suck without Pujols.
    I think they'll compensate for his loss. Everyone said they would not do well without Wainwright last year, but it turns out they did alright. Maybe David Freese will have a breakout year.

Post Count
    I'm just trollin. Cardinals will be fine, as always. Central kinda sucks, though. You have two bottom dwelling teams with the Astros and Pirates, Cubs, the Mets of your division, and Brewers, an opportunistic team who also lost their big piece.

EDIT: and the Reds, who I forgot to mention because they're not interesting one way or the other.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm just trollin. Cardinals will be fine, as always. Central kinda sucks, though. You have two bottom dwelling teams with the Astros and Pirates, Cubs, the Mets of your division, and Brewers, an opportunistic team who also lost their big piece.

EDIT: and the Reds, who I forgot to mention because they're not interesting one way or the other.
    Yes, it's an interesting division indeed. They're my fave team, I've liked them since years ago when I went to games at Busch Stadium (I have family there). I just can't get into the Marlins. They've built this new ballpark & it's probably not going to help game attendance. I doubt I'll go to any games, they built that park in a VERY dangerous section of Miami. I would want to be carrying if I were in that area, but you can't bring weapons into the ballparks lol.

Post Count
    There are safe areas in Miami? It's one of those places where you get the "red flag" feel no matter where you go. I've spent a lot of time in Camden, Philly, Newark, and Atlantic City. Philly has the worst rep but it's the best of the bunch by far.

Banned
    Post Count
    There are safe areas in Miami? It's one of those places where you get the "red flag" feel no matter where you go. I've spent a lot of time in Camden, Philly, Newark, and Atlantic City. Philly has the worst rep but it's the best of the bunch by far.
    Miami is an odd city. Over the years it seems like there are less middle class people there, just rich & poor. There are some pretty nice areas, the rest is just sorta sketchy, and then there's Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, and Opa-Locka. You're crazy to go in any of those areas unless you're in an armored limo like the president lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyway, it's so quiet here that I'm gonna meditate haha.

Then I gotta get to bed, 5:00am comes way too early. Good nite.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    JJ stop trolling the forum and discuss CC

Post Count
    Thanks for the new avatar to make me cry all over again JJ.

One strike away... Twice... Sigh

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blondealex View Post
    Thanks for the new avatar to make me cry all over again JJ.

One strike away... Twice... Sigh
    Try being a Mets fan....