Norwegian Flag?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Norwegian Flag?

Post Count

Norwegian Flag?

Small gripe really.

Currently my hood flies a Danish flag. I would fly a Norwegian flag but none is available. While it is true I work in Denmark, the history of Danish-Norwegian relations is not really that inspiring. That is, Norway was a colony under Denmark for several hundred years..currently Norway has some of the largest oil reserves anywhere and we are sometime referred to as Blue eyed Arabs (I will take that as a compliment, thank you.)

In fact, due to our oil wealth we are kicking the asses of our former Danish and Swedish masters, where as of now many Dane's and Swede's work for us and in terms of GDP per capita Norwegians are the master's of Scandinavia.

Therefore, I not only request a Norwegian flag, but that the poles of the Swedish and Danish flags be lowered to note their subservient position within the ranks of importance of countries within Scandinavia. That is a joke by the way...really, I just want a Norwegian flag and am willing to spend the extra 49 gold to get it should it become available.
    Krigeren
    116 Panzer Division Der Windhund
    How can we know the dancer from the dance? -Yeats

Post Count
    that BETTER be a joke! :P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    that BETTER be a joke! :P
    Probably reading into this more than I should but after a few bottles of wine its expected....

Being that anyone, including myself, from Scandinavia is a product of the Nanny state, generally any pride we feel towards our countries is constructed by the respective nations we live in.

What I can't get over, is the story of Plato's cave....and how still most inhabitants of most countries around the world are still believing in the puppet show of shadows they see on the wall is truth......

This is the result from nationalist or interest oriented education leading to people who are trained to think in interest or nationalist ways that are loyal to the state... Although, Scandinavia as a whole boasts some of the best education in the world the people are still quite dumb, in terms of adhering to belief systems that are traditional and antiquated.

Yes, this response is from a Norwegian muckracker, who just hopes to inspire revolution in Denmark and Sweden, that will be financed by Norway, and in the end turn both nation's into Norwegian client states. LOL....its all bull**** really, take it from a guy who knows.
    Last edited by Krigeren; 02-03-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    Krigeren
    116 Panzer Division Der Windhund
    How can we know the dancer from the dance? -Yeats

Post Count
    Bottles of wine or glasses? This might be a bigger thing than flags bud lol #jussayin
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Weird. I thought Denmark still owned Norway. Congrats!!

That should give Canadians hope!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Canada is totally different case.

Post Count
    Har du ikke bedre ting å bruke gold på?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol "blue eye arab"
    you rich northern european bastards!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabraha View Post
    Har du ikke bedre ting å bruke gold på?
    lots, but I would buy the flag first, duh.
    The coolest thing every written,
    .........Is elsewhere.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hey funzio, listen up, i agree with this poster. I would buy gold to buy a norwegian flag if one was offered...

Post Count
    submit request to funzio and tell them i sent you and your flag will be in the decorations by Monday