At what point should you not bank your money? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At what point should you not bank your money?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    If you check their profile before you attack to see their defense score, then attack and look at it again, you'll notice the defense score is lower than it was when you checked at first. The defense buildings, AFAIK, only effect the defense score when robbing a player's buildings, not their person.
    Then why is the def stat the same whether it is a robbery or fight?

Been wondering this for a while:
    Hypothetically...
    Rival def on profile = 22K
    Rival def on robbery screen = 19K
    Rival def on attack screen = 19K ^ same

I rob with the leftover stamina after attacking & stats show exactly the same, like above.

IF there was a difference, I would expect:
    Hypothetically...
    Rival def on profile = 22K
    Rival def on robbery screen = 21K *
    Rival def on attack screen = 19K ^ not same, diff due to lack of building def

*lower bc building def isn't face value.

See the confusion?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    No, ppl need to get the old 'standard thought' out their minds . The defence is the same for PVP and rob and doesn't matter if you PVP in orout the hood.
    I am not making an argument either way, I have no idea how buildings are calculated for rob vs pvp. I want to believe Anubis is right since that's what it shows on the screen. However, I'll make a recent example that gives me pause. I have a rival that robbed several of my older buildings (Pizza parlor, ice Cream, etc.) though it took them many tries. Shortly after that I logged on and collected and left the money out while I did other things. The same player attacked me repeatedly (news showed an attack 5 straight times in 5 minutes, so don't know how many times they actually tried), and was unable to beat me.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd like to rescind my previous statement. I attacked someone, looked at the Fight result screen, then robbed a building and did the same and the defense on their side was the same for both.

Sorry for anyone I may have confused.

Post Count
    I'd like to rescind my previous statement. I attacked someone, looked at the Fight result screen, then robbed a building and did the same and the defense on their side was the same for both.

Totally not your fault. It is confusing & CC rules are still developing/changing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    Tramp does not bank and is not losing 3.6 million a day ( or at least I hope )
    If only I was able to lose $3.6 million per day!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    Tramp does not bank and is not losing 3.6 million a day ( or at least I hope ) but yea at the higher levels you are right apple
    He would do if me or Babytway find him in the Rival's list lol
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Banned
    Post Count
    I am not making an argument either way, I have no idea how buildings are calculated for rob vs pvp. I want to believe Anubis is right since that's what it shows on the screen. However, I'll make a recent example that gives me pause. I have a rival that robbed several of my older buildings (Pizza parlor, ice Cream, etc.) though it took them many tries. Shortly after that I logged on and collected and left the money out while I did other things. The same player attacked me repeatedly (news showed an attack 5 straight times in 5 minutes, so don't know how many times they actually tried), and was unable to beat me.
    The only thing we don't know is how the 'random' factor applies in PVP against robberies. Evidence shows it is easier to rob than PVP. although I did go 1/1 on a guy with 10K+ screen defence then my att (I Had 34Katt he had 44k att) was a one off tho.

Consistent Contributor qwikster's Avatar
    Post Count

that's alright. i've confirmed that Peacock-Jihy principle on defense buildings stands.

Consistent Contributor qwikster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    The only thing we don't know is how the 'random' factor applies in PVP against robberies. Evidence shows it is easier to rob than PVP. although I did go 1/1 on a guy with 10K+ screen defence then my att (I Had 34Katt he had 44k att) was a one off tho.
    you are right. it appears that it is easier to rob than fight. conversely, it is more difficult to defend against robberies than fights.

Post Count
    After reading through all these posts, I can't believe that no one came up with the right answer - no one else should bank their money, I need upgardes and expansion - where were you on this Babytway, I thought for sure you or AMG would have been right there urging everyone to leave their $$$ unprotected for some mass robbing.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    After reading through all these posts, I can't believe that no one came up with the right answer - no one else should bank their money, I need upgardes and expansion - where were you on this Babytway, I thought for sure you or AMG would have been right there urging everyone to leave their $$$ unprotected for some mass robbing.
    Dude I think Babytway and myself have some self-respect...we don't need to grovel when there is plenty out there to feed on
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age

Post Count
    i always advise ppl to bank and collect on time. now if the don't follow that then i will show them how.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i always advise ppl to bank and collect on time. now if the don't follow that then i will show them how.
    Steady on...folks will think you've gone soft
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City

Kingdom Age

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Steady on...folks will think you've gone soft
    me soft?? never.. never ever lol u read my words the soft way.. i will gladly show them how of cource after i attack them 10 times in a row BAM!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm actually going naked right now. Gone a full week and no losses. So my upgrades are 10% cheaper. . .