Anubis I thought you were a faggot but you knocked up a dirty slutbag whore.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anubis I thought you were a faggot but you knocked up a dirty slutbag whore.

Banned
    Post Count

Anubis I thought you were a faggot but you knocked up a dirty slutbag whore.

Anubis, tell me how you got noodles **** out of your mouth and nycpizzalovers **** out of your ******* long enough to **** and knock up that whore JJ? I know you did it, I see her post on your wall. What I also wonder is how you were able to pull her away from dyking out with all these other nasty ass skanks on this board. You;re a ****ing retard Anubis and you and JJ will have a hermaphrodite down syndrome baby. JJ is like that Bangkok hooker in the movie hangover 2, looks pretty, but has a big **** infected with AIDS and herpes. Maybe he, she, it ****ed you in your pussy Anubis and knocked you up. Hey babytway, Amber, and Twinkie, how do you feel about your dyke whore girlfriend fuking a loser like Anubis. You nasty dykes disgust me anyway, no wonder people here give u a hard time. Remind me to give you all beatings you dirty *****es.

I tell it how it is, and no one will ban me because I bought crime city mark a brand new rolex with all the dough I spent on my gold. They don't give two ****s about what goes on here. Who knows where crime city mark is, probably getting ****ed in the ass by Xenoke.

xclusiv and ram are cool, they know how **** really is here, good job calling out that she man. Now we just need to prove that Anubis is a transvestite hooker. Can you guys do that? If you don't all your beatings will be brought to you by Anubis.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Is this JJ or bbz?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You should immediately stop playing Crime City and report to the nearest therapist.

I seem to be banning a lot of people today.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest