Defense of 50,000...is it attainable for a cash player?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defense of 50,000...is it attainable for a cash player?

Banned
    Post Count

Defense of 50,000...is it attainable for a cash player?

Having a defense of 50,000 is a goal of mine that I'd like to reach in time. I'm wondering if it's at all possible just from farming nato gas masks, bomb suits, dd buses, buying respect armors like NVG's, etc. Where should I go from here & what should I concentrate on getting? My D is at a paltry 30,000 right now so I have a long way to go.

Lurker
    Post Count
    HAVE YOU SPENT ANY GOLD AT ALL?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmal969 View Post
    HAVE YOU SPENT ANY GOLD AT ALL?
    Only on buildings.

I don't see how buying gold weapons and armor helps unless you purchase $1,000's of dollars worth. I've got better things to spend my money on than gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mabye one way you could do it.... is.........

Get

M4A1 + Tasers (mabye) + NVG ( if you want a good attack)+ Police vans

Then create a lot of space and ram in as many low level defence buildings the game will allow

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BBz View Post
    Mabye one way you could do it.... is.........

Get

M4A1 + Tasers (mabye) + NVG ( if you want a good attack)+ Police vans

Then create a lot of space and ram in as many low level defence buildings the game will allow
    OK, well so far I have 330 or so m4a1. I plan to continue to farm those until I get 400. That should be enough right? I haven't purchased any tasers yet at all. I currently have 85 NVG's. Police vans? Are you talking about those ones you get from pvp? If so I have around 130 of those.

I have a little area sectioned off in my hood for gatling turrets. They don't take up much space and you can up them to level 4 pretty economically. I hear you can only get 50 defense buildings & I'm probably pretty close to that number.

Banned
    Post Count
    I haven't done the math, but the defense buildings should help. All you need is time and cash for expansions and upgrades.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
    OK, well so far I have 330 or so m4a1. I plan to continue to farm those until I get 400. That should be enough right? I haven't purchased any tasers yet at all. I currently have 85 NVG's. Police vans? Are you talking about those ones you get from pvp? If so I have around 130 of those.

I have a little area sectioned off in my hood for gatling turrets. They don't take up much space and you can up them to level 4 pretty economically. I hear you can only get 50 defense buildings & I'm probably pretty close to that number.
    M4A1s have the highest defense of any non-gold gun (that I am aware of), so I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want 500 of them.

For defense buildings you are allowed 50 of EACH type, considerably more than 50 total.
    Last edited by dudeman; 02-06-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Post Count
    Yanno JJ i wondered this too...it seems like we're running out of options at the moment.

I am hoping those special items like the diamond knuckles and golden m4's will soon become lootable.

Other than that, I dont see it happening
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Banned
    Post Count

Its really hard to tell someone what too do.... It depends on how you play...

Also do you care about a good attack?
    If I never cared about attack id just get the best defence weapons
    (i would not do this tho... I like too beat the people i rob and attack)

Income level matters aswell...

I don't care that much about making money in the game now.... That means i'll never be able to afford the good items... but you might be different

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Yanno JJ i wondered this too...it seems like we're running out of options at the moment.

I am hoping those special items like the diamond knuckles and golden m4's will soon become lootable.

Other than that, I dont see it happening
    If those items are ever available, let me know, I'll fire up my John Deere & come pick you up! lol

I don't know what level you're at right now, but 140+ is BRUTAL. I was doing great up until then but lately I've been getting killed. Most players don't have an attack over 50,000 so that's why I threw that figure out there.

Banned
    Post Count
    If those items are ever available, let me know, I'll fire up my John Deere & come pick you up! lol

I don't know what level you're at right now, but 140+ is BRUTAL. I was doing great up until then but lately I've been getting killed. Most players don't have an attack over 50,000 so that's why I threw that figure out there.

I'll be up there soon...... Im not sure im going to even bother with defence... Im not sure non gold can even compete

I know iv upset PAYAM aswell lol........ Is it even possible to defend vs him?
    Last edited by BBz; 02-06-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: *i never read the full post

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Perfect non-gold equipment attack 54,528
    Perfect non-gold equipment defense 53,061

* defense buildings and explosives not included

source: duder's thread on end game equipment
    Last edited by whocareswhatmynameis; 02-06-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To be honest, 50k defence is approaching the highest you can get with all the best respect items so without buildings and/or explosives its going to be very difficult! Besides respect items, buildings or explosives the only other way is to get the best buyable items but that is going to cost billions ... Literally!

Banned
    Post Count
    I'll be up there soon......

Not really, last time I checked his profile he had an attack of about 78,000. So therefore if he doesn't like you, you're gonna get smoked.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll be up there soon......

His attack last time I looked was around 55k so possible to defend without buying gold, possible but very difficult & it's gonna take at least a year for most players to defend against that! Unless you have a bottomless trust fund I wouldn't get your hopes up for achieving it anytime soon!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    JJs correct, nearly 78K now .... Even higher than the last time, was a while ago tho!