How should I effectively increase attack score without leveling too much?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How should I effectively increase attack score without leveling too much?

Consistent Contributor richard118's Avatar
    Post Count

How should I effectively increase attack score without leveling too much?

I'm amazed at some people's attack score at my level 82, some at 13-14K. My attack is only 10083, and defense 15660. It behoves me how HLs can increase them to nosebleed levels like 30K+.

Short of spending real $$ on weapons, what's the best way of increasing att without leveling too much?? I've spent $100 real money on cars but it did diddly squat to be honest!!!

Unfortunately I think I started farming M4s late...only 91 so far. If I do alot of PVP or M4 looting, I'm leveling toooo fast.

My economy is only 48K/hr. Any recommendations on what income/hr should be by level 100? I'm thinking I should start buying weapons once my economy can support instead of looting or PVP.

Post Count
    Use every drop of energy on M4s. PVP will build you all around solid stats, but will level you faster. I would do both, but if you are intent not to level, do only M4s.

Dont spend money on weapons until you can't win a fight, or they are a rounding error

GL

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by richard118 View Post
    I'm amazed at some people's attack score at my level 82, some at 13-14K. My attack is only 10083, and defense 15660. It behoves me how HLs can increase them to nosebleed levels like 30K+.
    I think when I was in the level 80-90 area stats like yours were about average.

Short of spending real $$ on weapons, what's the best way of increasing att without leveling too much?? I've spent $100 real money on cars but it did diddly squat to be honest!!!
    The biggest boost to my attack that I have managed came from fully equipping my mob with anthrax grenades. Earning respect and buying strong items will also help.

Unfortunately I think I started farming M4s late...only 91 so far. If I do alot of PVP or M4 looting, I'm leveling toooo fast.

My economy is only 48K/hr. Any recommendations on what income/hr should be by level 100? I'm thinking I should start buying weapons once my economy can support instead of looting or PVP.
    I'm at level 122 and my economy is $10k+ below yours. Not my strong point but I'm working on it. The best weapons are looted or bought with RP though, so the only place this was a problem was with explosives. Now that I'm equipped it's much more affordable to purchase explosives as needed.

Consistent Contributor richard118's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks 4 the tips. I will mix in looting m4s and building econ. I dont want to lvl too fast for now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    what are m4's?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The fastest way to increase your stats is drop your alliance to match your M4s. Add 1 extra mafia member once you farm another M4. Even though your overall stats will decrease assuming you have a few hundred in your mob by dropping to 91 alliance members including henchmen you will effectively be one of the strongest at level 82 in your mob bracket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Use every drop of energy on M4s. PVP will build you all around solid stats, but will level you faster. I would do both, but if you are intent not to level, do only M4s.

Dont spend money on weapons until you can't win a fight, or they are a rounding error.
    Good advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    The fastest way to increase your stats is drop your alliance to match your M4s. Add 1 extra mafia member once you farm another M4. Even though your overall stats will decrease assuming you have a few hundred in your mob by dropping to 91 alliance members including henchmen you will effectively be one of the strongest at level 82 in your mob bracket.
    More good advice. This strategy is way too frequently overlooked.

Post Count

Only loot M4A1's though don't rob unless thery have good payout ratios there is no point to exercise this if you rob buildings like warehouses or diners that payout huge xp rob LM's and collections.
    In Game Name Natas.

Post Count
    All energy to farm M4's. All stam towards PvP for thug life goals and respect to buy respect items. Only rob obscenely juicy fat targets.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Doing thug life goals will make you stronger from respect, and PVP drops, but...will also level you up fast. I was leveling up real quick while I was doing thug life, the respect payout is addictive you def. want to use your energy to farm the m4 and stamina to hit lofts,collection agencies and LM lvl 7 and below to get more R to xp. It a waste if you don't use stam and energy because of refill time. It's time you can't get back for farming if it doesn't get used.

Post Count
    Any money wasted on expolsives is money that should be spent on your economy. Do not wast money on explosives at this level.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TenderPlacebo View Post
    Doing thug life goals will make you stronger from respect, and PVP drops, but...will also level you up fast. I was leveling up real quick while I was doing thug life, the respect payout is addictive you def. want to use your energy to farm the m4 and stamina to hit lofts,collection agencies and LM lvl 7 and below to get more R to xp. It a waste if you don't use stam and energy because of refill time. It's time you can't get back for farming if it doesn't get used.
    If you are still completing Thug Life goals, the ratio of XP/RP is pretty good...say you are getting a ratio of 10xp/4rp every win and you need 50 wins to complete the next thug life mission. That nets so another 500 RP, or 10 RP/win...so your ratio is actually 10xp/14rp...add in Hardcore Hitman goals each new level, and the ratio gets even better....plus you get top notch loot drops (Armored Police Truck, Pimp Lowrider, Rocket Launcher, etc) about .5% - 1% of the time. I think PvP is the clear way to go, unless the robbery is extremely juicy (Loft or better).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Best to stick with level 4-7 laundromats as you will on average receive 2RP for every 1XP. Level 7 laundromat can get 3 to 1 ratio and level 2 collection agency may yield 5:2 ratio.