Viewing your hood ticker?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Viewing your hood ticker?

Post Count

Viewing your hood ticker?

Wouldn't it be interesting to have a view ticker to see who is currently visiting your hood? I say because I have a few people who can tell me every building I've sold, every expansion I've done, every upgrade reached etc. lol

Not that that I mind, but I think it would be an interesting dynamic; especially when you have a large sum of money on hand!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I just made a post about this on my in game wall literally like 30 seconds ago. I think it would be awesome to even have the ability to see how many people per day have visited your hood. To go past that and show who and if they were currently viewing would be even sweeter. Would definitely make things more interesting.
    CrimeCity: lvl: 200; att/def: approx 60,750/77,700; Income $3,012,035/hr. 124-619-659

Post Count
    Yea i agree synergy,

Sometimes I feel like the only person in CC

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Yeah I saw that post on your wall Syn. Haha. I just hit level 140 this afternoon and finally able to see some of the forum members that I haven't seen before, but thats about the only plus of hitting 140 :/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the idea of a daily rival visitor counter, but I think anything real time would hurt the robbing expierience.

Post Count
    Blondealex, what's your in game name?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Gets View Post
    I like the idea of a daily rival visitor counter, but I think anything real time would hurt the robbing expierience.
    You mean you think anything real time like showing if someone is currently in your hood? Or just an up to date, real time list of everyone who has visited recently? I'm just trying to see how you think it would hurt the robbing experience? I mean usually when ya get robbed it's because ya were busy doing something else or not able to get on your phone/iPad or whatever. I don't know many people that don't collect their money when they see that they can, and a lotta people have em on timers. I dont see how it would effect the robbing experience unless you were setting someone up and leaving a building as bait to get more targets and was able to view who was in your hood while it was happening. But you get robbery notifications pretty quickly after one building is hit so still doest seem like that big of a deal. Explain tho. Maybe my ignorance or the fact that I'm high as fug is just not letting me get where you're comin from lol.
    CrimeCity: lvl: 200; att/def: approx 60,750/77,700; Income $3,012,035/hr. 124-619-659

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergy View Post
    Blondealex, what's your in game name?
    The same name as most of the other players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    The same name as most of the other players.
    I was kinda questioning myself as to why I was even asking as I was typing that. I do know that if you have an account transferred to a new device and try to log on the old device without using something such as UDID faker, your default screen name will be alex. Or at least that's the way it used to be.

Post Count
    I know definately a ticker wud help me out in finding who is truly stalking my hood, because its not all the time that stalkers get the rob

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Banned
    Post Count
    G...Check your PM's you just had a visitor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    G...Check your PM's you just had a visitor
    I hate my friggin defense...lol

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    I hate my friggin defense...lol
    Too bad you have no resources whatsoever in which to address that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Too bad you have no resources whatsoever in which to address that.
    lol well I will correct myself...
    I hate the defense system against robberies that funzio has in place. How much is enough? and even then how long will it last?

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Synergy;110336]You mean you think anything real time like showing if someone is currently in your hood? Or just an up to date, real time list of everyone who has visited recently? I'm just trying to see how you think it would hurt the robbing experience? QUOTE]

I think anything showing rivals in your hood at any given time should be avoided. If I know someone is currently in my hood, I can leave my money banked until the coast is clear. This prevents sneak attacks from lucky players with good timing. There is a lot to be said for the element of surprise in real life, and I think eliminating this element in the game would be a drawback to the entire playing experience.

I would also disagree with any change in listing rivals who decide not to attack. If someone checks out your hood, but decides not to attack, I think they should be given confidentiality and left alone.

As for your general concerns, I believe that at your level many have synced buildings with alerting timers, but I bet that is rare in the average CC playing crowd. At higher levels building collection is simplified more than is in practice at the lower levels. A real time hood vistor ticker in average player use would decrease the robbing and attacking opportunities in a way that would hold back the average game experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Yea i agree synergy,

Sometimes I feel like the only person in CC

I personally believe that a significant portion of the hoods are Company generated shills placed for more occupied landscape.

I started CC on my iPhone recently (60 levels below my iPad) and I see the same names with weird misspellings and unique id's over and over again that I encounter on my iPad.

Plus I have laid waste to many an "opponent" with no retaliation hardly at all. Seems like they are not at home.