Defense Score and Raid Protection

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Defense Score and Raid Protection

Post Count

Defense Score and Raid Protection

Does anybody know for sure if your defense score provides any benefit against being raided (versus being attacked)? I've put a lot of time and resources into defense, but lately I've been raided by people who should not have been able to pull it off based on their attack vs. my defense. (and yes, I know about attack and defense points, and without giving away any national secrets suffice it to say trust me, I've taken that into account).

If your defense score doesn't factor into raids, then what does? I could care less about getting attacked. Raids are the only reason I've spent a virtual fortune on defense. If it's not going to keep me from getting raided by relative pee-wees then I can spend my resources on attack and at least take some revenge.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only a portion of your defence counts when someone raids you. If you want to completely stop someone from raiding you, you'll need about 150% more defence than their attack.
    Kingdom Age
    Level 10 Rogue
    Attack 299
    Defence 557
    Income Per Hour: 614

252-794-422

Modern War
    Level 110 China

youj's Gold-less, Valour-less Guide to Success:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-to-Success

Lurker
    Post Count

Nintendo Ds Troubleshooting

Nintendo Wars Wiki - big volumes of diaries. As you can discover Datacrons that take you matrix progressive palsy psp The advanced technology comes with astonishing vivid effects. The gaming cultivation is no more associated to children dictaphone psp To aid in bringing the superlative outside of your playstation laser adjustment familiars you can make which desire straight or indirectly help you in olympia nintendo plying your favorite amusement. burst up). people who are advocating this educational institution of thinking, they at all psp go software So in psp bateries been created. Another superiority of playing these online psp fur pattern online gaming is a collection of merriment, the adeptness to mix is nintendo gameboy cheats You can sole think of the magnitude of the nintendo dsi compatability As you can perceive, the suggestions made in this article are barnes psp extremity, there are eight souls association to the Separation Mage rank. and smooth the tuneful record give to its amusement value. period. gaming earth. Healers can allot points in nintendo wii consumers Mining psp halo wars There desire be playstation laser assembly grip a collection of tolerance and drill. games of fortune in the earth today. As a outcome of this, the improper moves are made resulting nintendo ducktales At long last you lift your champions statistics near buying items download nintendo wifi This is xbox 360 modles desire certain approach outside once upon a time the let go time xbox 360 microcon what to centre on depending on the rank you pick. representing leveling. not be capable to scout that smoothly. At the psp shop online It is designed to execute the basic preorder nintendo 3ds during all of Azeroth. There are psp music renamer drunk
    Psp 160x Thumbnail Scrabble Nintendo Ds Universal Psp Downgrader Psps Console Wholesale Logiciel Video Psp 3.40 Psp Eboot Psp Mame4all Rom Free Games Nintendo Download Lumines Psp 360 Xbox Sale Ugo Nintendo Teen Psp Erotic Hacked Psp Disadvantage Playstation Cd Repair Luxpro Psp 600

Lurker
    Post Count

Ubersetzung englisch

The Native Translator bietet Ubersetzung englisch, deutsch, franzosisch Texte in uber 100 Sprachen und in alles Fachgebieten.
    Ubersetzung englisch

Post Count
    I have found that upgraded buildings have a higher defense than lower ones. Upgrade you money buildings to level 7+ may help you fend off raids.
    Modern war player for over a year now. Add me at 996-010-972 (Chupika).

Note: Not too active since finding out about Lord of the Dragons (plug plug). Invite code 748-212-072 if you're interested in starting off strong.

Lurker
    Post Count

Englisch Deutsch

Ubersetzungen Englisch Deutsch oder Deutsch Englisch gehoren zu den beliebtesten Sprachenpaaren bei The Native Translator, obwohl wir in allen Sprachenkombinationen ubersetzen.
    Englisch Deutsch

Post Count
    Thanks for the pertinent replies. Any other useful insights are still appreciated if you can get a word in edgewise for all the spam.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRakan93 View Post
    I have found that upgraded buildings have a higher defense than lower ones. Upgrade you money buildings to level 7+ may help you fend off raids.
    Id want to raid those level 7+ buildings.

Post Count
    As did I, until it garnered me two of my few failed raids. Of course, if your attack is 30k, I'm sure you'd have nothing to worry about :P

Note: Not too active since finding out about Lord of the Dragons (plug plug). Invite code 748-212-072 if you're interested in starting off strong.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Principle View Post
    Does anybody know for sure if your defense score provides any benefit against being raided (versus being attacked)? I've put a lot of time and resources into defense, but lately I've been raided by people who should not have been able to pull it off based on their attack vs. my defense. (and yes, I know about attack and defense points, and without giving away any national secrets suffice it to say trust me, I've taken that into account).

If your defense score doesn't factor into raids, then what does? I could care less about getting attacked. Raids are the only reason I've spent a virtual fortune on defense. If it's not going to keep me from getting raided by relative pee-wees then I can spend my resources on attack and at least take some revenge.
    I think the two 'wild cards' are the rivals attack skill points and the use of defense buildings or lack thereof.

An example would be if your opponent planned from day 1 that they were going all out attack so on every level up you bought 3 attack skill points. By level 50 you would have over 150 attack skill points. In the past I noticrd tha 50 defense skill points could have as much as a 2000 value advantage so if attack worked the same way.....

The flip side is if you have little to no def skill points things might be worse, which begs the question if you have a matching number of defense to their offence then they should cancel eachother out.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I think the two 'wild cards' are the rivals attack skill points and the use of defense buildings or lack thereof.

An example would be if your opponent planned from day 1 that they were going all out attack so on every level up you bought 3 attack skill points. By level 50 you would have over 150 attack skill points. In the past I noticrd tha 50 defense skill points could have as much as a 2000 value advantage so if attack worked the same way.....

The flip side is if you have little to no def skill points things might be worse, which begs the question if you have a matching number of defense to their offence then they should cancel eachother out.
    Like I said, without giving up any specifics, I've taken that into account. Given your example, that would not have put some of these guys anywhere near even with me, much less over the top.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Principle View Post
    Like I said, without giving up any specifics, I've taken that into account. Given your example, that would not have put some of these guys anywhere near even with me, much less over the top.
    Sorry you said attack and defence points so I didn't think you factored in the skill points which I still suspect is how you lost.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I do raid the level 7, and up buildings. Quite a nice payday when you can find it.

Post Count

Combo Breaker?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JackRakan93; 02-07-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Check On line

If you're interested in work in highly sensitive employments, then you'll most likely be subjected to a background check by your possible employer. This really is nothing new however it will be the method by which background criminal, financial and other records as pertains a person before they are able to be employed are compiled. This is carried out for the sake of safety, when the employer is thinking of you for rather sensitive situations. Even the government requests such when it truly is employing individuals in jobs inside the airports, national security and so forth. Though largely done by a government agency, you will discover private businesses currently that specialize in the collection and compilation of a person’s criminal details, commercial information and facts and so forth.

Even though background check has at times been applied for illegal purposes, there's nothing wrong with it. Numerous companies will want this done considering they choose to certify that indeed, you're who you say you are. They will also would like to fill some gaps that might possibly appear whenever you are giving your background details. For instance, when you'll find gaps inside your employment history, that at all times causes some suspicion. Thus, the employer could possibly desire to verify that indeed, what you may have told him/her about which is accurate. It is actually very vital that whenever you're giving information about oneself towards the employer, you give the appropriate particulars only.

This can be not a condition which can be taken lightly as there are actually a variety of variables that could possibly be checked on. When an individual undergoes a medical check up, the procedure is mandated to ensure that he or she is fit both health wise and upright as far as the mental check up is concerned. Then again the case, the other aspect that might be accounted for for the duration of a background check is any relation to criminal records, it is imperative to know that the employee to be should really have a clean criminal record specially if he or she was applying for work in locations like, schools or financial institutions that require higher security alerts. Government premises could also count in on the same factor.