M4A1 maxed/double decker goes bye bye....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M4A1 maxed/double decker goes bye bye....

Post Count

M4A1 maxed/double decker goes bye bye....

So now what is everyone farming???? I hate to waste like 6000 energy on nothing but have no clue where to go. Don't need any melee or weapons only armor and a few vehicles. So bummed.

Suggestions guys and gals?

Post Count
    Well the paradigm has almost shifted as you know...its all about public transportation
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Public transportation has never given me one even after roughly 10K energy spent.

Post Count
    In regards to public transportation i find it ironic that I am riding caltrans to work as we speak.

Post Count
    Oh man...i have 86 of them

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I started farming the bus first got zero after couple days....then got better advice went to army base got couple a day for good week maybe two but u only have like 30 I think. I'll go bavk to bus again but 1 out of 20+ isn't worth it to me.

Does the bus still payoff for you wiz?

Post Count
    Andwife wants to thank you for the flowers she got from your hood wiz. Your the best!

Lurker
    Post Count

Antique Clocks - Recommended URL

I'm delighted that I discovered this antique clocks url. No matter whether you are hunting to get grandfather clocks or longcase clocks or bracket clocks or intrigued in finding out more about antique clocks in standard, you have to visit this site. It is a lengthy established loved ones antiques enterprise with outstanding buyer services and they are authorities in the field. Their workshop in based mostly in Cheshire and their retail premises in central London. They offer a entire door to door delivery provider to USA and even more afield. They are named on to vet for authenticity antique clocks at antique fairs in the U.K., U.S. and Germany and had been the antique clocks editor of the worldwide respectable Millers Antiques Cost Guidebook to 1984.

All more than the planet they have many quite happy consumers, who adore their antique clocks. For the previous forty many years as nicely as the joy they have introduced to their proprietors, they have been appreciating in value at a constant price. All of the antique clocks are offered with a income back again promise that they are authentic and entirely restored. We offer a full antique clock repair and restoration service. Your antique clock obtained from ourselves has to give excellent service. We export antique clocks and household furniture to all areas of the planet. At the second about 85% of income are to the USA. We can put you in touch with a very high high quality shipping business that specializes in shipping these varieties of clocks, door to door. We also have comprehensive environment up instructions for all our antique longcase grandfather clocks.

I have made the decision to answer a question that I get requested so so many instances. When you have so numerous antique clocks, which 1 do you like greatest? It is a quite difficult problem to solution, as I really like antique clocks, I have beloved them all my daily life. There is no 1 set clock that I would say, this is the a single for me. I would say though there is one clockmaker I genuinely regard amongst all other people.

You may nicely expect me to go for a unique London clockmaker, so several names operate off the tongue. We have Thomas Tompion, the father of English clockmaking, Fromanteel, a quite specific early clockmaker. Edward East an additional early and nicely highly regarded clockmaker, Geroge Graham, Daniel Quare, John Ellicott, a extremely special maker, Eardley Norton, John Knibb, wow the list is so lengthy and I could consist of several several more. These are really remarkable clockmakers yes. You will observe however they are all London clockmakers. It was significantly much simpler to get on, generate wonderful clocks in London, than pretty a lot anyplace else in the early generations.

Right after extended imagined I have decided the workmanship and talents of the Ogden family of clockmakers, and in specific Thomas Ogden. To create these kinds of remarkable workmanship away from the heart of clockmaking and information that was London, makes him my no one selection. He definitely has the specific factor for me!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwizz
    Well the paradigm has almost shifted as you know...its all about public transportation
    Nice comment I like the word paradigm.

On topic - you could always work through the story line? With one taps even the long parts you might get loot from. Theres always the completion rewards to.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewnuggets View Post
    Andwife wants to thank you for the flowers she got from your hood wiz. Your the best!
    Lol your welcome! Its obvious i need more double deckers.
    But i switch between seymour stone on empire central station when the bus at the airport goes dry.

I dare not try laila at the redlight district tho...atleast not yet!
    Last edited by G Wiz; 02-03-2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Just got 2 out of 3

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah bus is the way to go after m4 i guess. However with hte nerf to army base and beyond they really dont drop much at all anymore. Seymour stone does drop somewhat decently, but it takes alot of EP. I got 3 yesterday from seymour with like 10k ep spent.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bredo2 View Post
    Yeah bus is the way to go after m4 i guess. However with hte nerf to army base and beyond they really dont drop much at all anymore. Seymour stone does drop somewhat decently, but it takes alot of EP. I got 3 yesterday from seymour with like 10k ep spent.
    You hit the nail on the head...leveling up like a boss, or atleast thats what I say everytime I hear that "leveled up sound"

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Has the algorithm for the bus changed dramatically?

Post Count
    in the long run the double decker will be useless, better off farming the police truck since it has better defence than the excerlo
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    Where can the police truck be found xclusiv?