What weapons should you try to get 500 of

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What weapons should you try to get 500 of

Banned
    Post Count

What weapons should you try to get 500 of

This is what I'm thinking, but I'd like it if someone would either confirm or deny it:

Gun- M4A1 (not RPG because with the other RP items it seems impractical)
    Melee- Chain Whip
    Armor- Full Combat Gear
    Explosive- Don't know the name, but 30/0
    Vehicle- Excelero/Jet Plane

I think there is/was a topic about this but I couldn't find it, so I made this one!

Thoughts? Opinions? Concerns?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Time wise this is pretty impossible...

Post Count
    Yes but for the time being a better strategy IMO is to get m4s for gun, leave melee for ransom stuff you get from pvp and spend rp trying to get300 or 400 nvg

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    Time wise this is pretty impossible...
    Not entirely. Even though I'm not getting them right now I know the TL and HH will add an immense amount to my RP bank. Enough that babytway (I think it was her) has been able to get a couple hundred Exceleros (most expensive RP this on that list)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    Yes but for the time being a better strategy IMO is to get m4s for gun, leave melee for ransom stuff you get from pvp and spend rp trying to get300 or 400 nvg
    The boxing trunks and wrestler mask (what I've gotten from PVP drops) are 6/7 and 4/7 respectively; the NVB are 16/16 meaning they give an average of 11/9 more than a PVP drop. The nail bat is 7/5 and the Chain Whip is 25/19 meaning it gives 18/14 more than a PVP drop. That's 3,500 more endgame and I don't have to worry about getting 2 different kinds of armor in the end.

That's my reasoning behind the Chain Whips

Banned
    Post Count
    It all depends, if you have 100 stamina points and do nothing but play CC all day, you could probably score all those RP items in 3 months time.

You'd have to probably win 150,000-200,000 fights or more to earn the # of RP needed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Iv just about completed Guns and armour......

My RP's = Nice cars
    My Income = Mellee and rubbish cars to bulk up on untill they are replaced.....

Im just trying to figure out when its practical too stop increasing my income and plow all my cash into items
    Last edited by BBz; 01-31-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Post Count
    My list would be:
    Farming
    1: M4's
    2: Double Deckers

Respect purchase
    1: NVG's - the respect for total points is half of what the full body armor is.
    2 : Chain Whips
    3: whatever gives you the most point differential per Respect at that point - prob exceleros

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
    It all depends, if you have 100 stamina points and do nothing but play CC all day, you could probably score all those RP items in 3 months time.

You'd have to probably win 150,000-200,000 fights or more to earn the # of RP needed.
    In fact you don't need anywhere near 100 stamina points IMO...the limiting factor here is the time it takes for stamina to re-generate (if you don't utilise gold obviously to speed up the process!). More stamina only means that you need to log-in less frequently, but that is not necessarily desirable as finded 100 good quality (i.e. high level rivals) will be harder to find at one long sitting. Of course, if you can't login every couple of hours, to use say an upper limit of 50 stamina then maybe more stamina is the way to go. I have 50 stamina and don't plan to increase it.

Ultimately you want to maximise the amount of RP for each stamina, i.e. by fighting the highest level rivals possible. I think there is some formula that dictates the range of RP you will get for a rival that takes into account the relative difference in your own and the rival's level? So, I always seek the highest level rivals to fight first.

All IMHO of course
    Last edited by AppleMacGuy; 02-01-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blondealex View Post
    My list would be:
    Farming
    1: M4's
    2: Double Deckers

Respect purchase
    1: NVG's - the respect for total points is half of what the full body armor is.
    2 : Chain Whips
    3: whatever gives you the most point differential per Respect at that point - prob exceleros
    This is a pretty good strategy, and one I am using. Although I don't have all the NVBs I need, the 20 point offense bump from the chain whips is too good to pass up.

Post Count
    Don't forget the refill bonus for leveling up.