Change to rob experience

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Change to rob experience

Post Count

Change to rob experience

After a few quick robberies this morning, it looks like some buildings now give 2 experience instead of 1. Seems like I saw this with wholesale warehouse, dominican restaurant, and fish shop.

Lurker
    Post Count

Post Agreed

Noticed the same thing. This sucks because if you've performed any analysis on what the best buildings are to rob from a respect/experience ratio or from a $/experience ratio, it looks like you're going to have to start over or at least update it. What's even worse is that it's not just that you're gaining more experience points now, I've seen instances where you used to get 1 respect for the robbery and now you get 0 or if you rob twice you might only get 1 total respect!

Here's what I've seen thus far:

History Museum - 1 xtra experience point
    Fish Market - 1-2 xtra experience points (depending upon what level you're robbing)
    Dominican Restaurant - 1 xtra experience point
    Internet Company -1 xtra experience point
    House - No experience point changes

Can't remember where I saw the decrease in the respect.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is great, need pansies to stop camping and seems funzio understands this finally. This isn't modern war where levelling too fast can seriously stuff you up, play smart and your stats are fine to compete all camping does it make latter hit man goals harder to complete. Sick of looking at the rival list and seeing people in the low 100's who then have the nerve to complain when it beat them even though they were L100 before I even started playing

Post Count
    Add to your list (Level 1) Cremos went from 1 to 3 exp.
    And (Level 1 & 2) Beachside Inns went from 1 to 2 exp.
    Last edited by COHagan23; 02-01-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Post Count
    Confirmed. I'll update the spreadsheet when I have the time.

Post Count
    Done. Collection Agency and Empire Theater experience dropped from 5 to 2. Wedding Chapel dropped from 5 to 3. Most of the changes were made sequentially to buildings at the bottom of the data file, as if someone set out to rebalance then got bored or ran out of time.

EDIT: I think it's become more advantageous for respect grinders to be honest. Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar are lost, but Collection Agency is gained. Its 2.5x payout is better and you probably see them more often than the other two combined.
    Last edited by Tramp Stamp; 02-01-2012 at 07:19 PM.