Down for maintenance - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Down for maintenance

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    30,000 in missions waiting to be finished?! How so? all worth 10,000 valor or what?

208 777 821

Best way to send the developers a message is via the contact feature under support menu. Direct to their inbox, and they have to reply, even if it is generic.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm stashing my valor cause my valor unit count right now seems to be high enough that I just lose too many. As much as I hated it, I was forced to spread it around a bit to Avengers and combat boats rather than pure Hornets. I'm scared to up my valor percentage. I have max allies so I'll be sittin on this stash for a while, unless PVP is debugged soon.

208 777 821

Best way to send the developers a message is via the contact feature under support menu. Direct to their inbox, and they have to reply, even if it is generic.

Post Count
    Think the pvp went bad when in was lvl 89. I was getting something like 1400 valor per mission and 1260 per multiple fronts (which appears every 4 levels along with 2 bonus of the regular missions). So i'll make some estimates.

Lv 90 -- 2 missions -- 2840 v
    Lv 91 -- 2 missions -- 2900 v
    Lv 92 -- 5 missions -- 7280 v
    Lv 93 -- 2 missions -- 3080 v
    Lv 94 -- 2 missions -- 3140 v
    Lv 95 -- 2 missions -- 3200 v

Then by the time pvp is fixed ill be lv 96. If not those missions will get me there for sure.
    Which would be like another 7800 v or something. All those numbers are estimates btw. Also cant remember if the 5 valor missions come on lvl 90/94 or 92/96. Either way, same thing. Plus ive got level missions which i didnt bother to guess about. Plenty if 90+ for me to attack now. All those missions might make it closer to 40000 valor. Not including the 4-10 valor i get per battle. If i catch some lvl 200s sometimes they give 20+ valor.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah my valor missions are starting to force me to level faster than i want to. Just hit 41 today. But I just cant play this game without attacking.

208 777 821

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What do you think JMC? As an upper level player, would you feel screwed if the devs lowered the XP rates? Acros the board, just grabbed em and dropped a notch or two, to slow things down especially for levels under 50. Do you guyslook forward to leveling or indifferent?

208 777 821

Post Count
    I try to level as quick as possible. But if incant bring any more than 500 allies to battle and there are no more valor missions after lvl 100. I dont see a point in leveling quickly up there.

Post Count
    Ah crap, i know i shudnt bt i still attcked. Before the so called pvp "bug", i was 48. N today with the pvp still nt being fix i am @ 54. Lol, i cnt help it..stupid..stupid. I am angry at myself n i know come tomorrow or the day aftr whn it gets too boring, i will lvl up again n will be doin the pvp mission...
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Ah crap, i know i shudnt bt i still attcked. Before the so called pvp "bug", i was 48. N today with the pvp still nt being fix i am @ 54. Lol, i cnt help it..stupid..stupid. I am angry at myself n i know come tomorrow or the day aftr whn it gets too boring, i will lvl up again n will be doin the pvp mission...
    I did the level 55 one at level 55 and now I've just started the level 57 one at 65. The whole of the level 56 one was done checking if the losses were fixed every now and then! I reckon doing it cost me 2 - 3 times as much valor as I earned never mind the loss of a couple of cruisers along the way which annoyed me more!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am very curious to hear what people's valor percentage is.

Sum of all your valor units, divide by active units.

I will make a new thread for it. Keep it cleaner.

Cheers.

208 777 821