Peace treaty has ended - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peace treaty has ended

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frenda View Post
    I'm lvl 70 and am still getting attacked several times a day, but not losing any money anymore. I think the algorithm was changed to eliminate the huge losses. I've stopped doing PvP and am mostly doing PvE and camping a lot, slowing down my leveling to maybe one level per week for the last couple of weeks. And I'm getting hit by higher level players, usually +5, but retaliating is pointless since most are gold players with several K more attack and defend than me. Yet they're only hitting me once since they don't get any money out of me. Discuss...
    Same here, there's something particularly annoying about losing a fight to someone using Cupid's Arrow and 30 chocolate submarines though! I obviously need a chocolate fireguard to defend against them but I can't find it amongst the defense buildings!

That said though with the right balance in the army it PVP is quite playable, I've rebalanced my army so that my high value defense units don't attack at all and near half the army on attack is Warthogs, Flamethrower soldiers and Snipers. 90% of the time I lose 2-3 of these in each fight, so each fight costs about 60-70k before I rebalanced it was more like 200k. With a decent income and lots of loot farming I can just about cover this, I'm finding very few people with any unvaulted cash so I don't rely on that. It does mean my attack is weaker than my defense, so I can't easily go for revenge on any attackers I have to pick and chose, but after weeks of stagnation it's good to get some action.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Those of you at high levels not getting attacked, what is your ally count?

Post Count
    My apparent peace treaty just got challenged a bit. I got one nibble where the attacker won but didn't get any cash and apparently moved on. I'm now at L76 and couldn't have done much against his 24K attack. Still, I've managed to build the two space centers, so I still see no issues with leaving cash out of vault. Not sure I'll shoot for the nanotech until my vault is 10M though

@War player: I have 500+ allies

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Was just attacked.... that's exactly 60 days without an attack - ended today.
    Crime City ID: 140-351-640 and 592-686-515
    Modern War ID: 127-213-933 and 847-396-929
    Kingdom Age ID: 649-355-858

Post Count
    I get attacked daily by one or two random folks.

Lvl 33 turtle here

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey guys, this increase activity in PVP, does it means casualty rate is back to normal?