I'm level 81 and just got attacked by a level 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm level 81 and just got attacked by a level 9

Post Count

I'm level 81 and just got attacked by a level 9

Iv just been attacked by someone 72 levels lower than me, how long is it possible to stay on someone's news feed? I assumed it was a week limit

Post Count
    haha thats awesome!!

Post Count
    It a sign I'm leveling way too fast? 12600 attack vs his 60 def, 300 in my mob vs his 3

Post Count
    There has been two times where I've had multiple single digit level players all show up on my rival list at the same time. Both were after I had passed level 140. Not sure if it's some kinda bug or what it was when it's happened, but it has happened to me. Btw Ohaithere, I replied to your pm a while back. Jus lettin ya know.
    Last edited by Synergy; 01-28-2012 at 04:41 AM.
    CrimeCity: lvl: 200; att/def: approx 60,750/77,700; Income $3,012,035/hr. 124-619-659

Post Count
    He chose to attack me haha, he is on my news now. Iv had it where people show up similar to my level but with like 20 mob members, not the single digit players yet tough

Post Count
    LOL...musta been a glitch. Lotsa guys at that level just blind attack. I have a level 8 camper account and when I look up the stats of people that attack me, I think "really?"

With stats like some of these guys, they shouldn't be attacking anybody. I am constantly amazed how dumb players at that level are.

Post Count
    If they haven't had much activity on their news feed since you last attacked them (some 70+ levels ago) why wouldn't you still be there?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by COHagan23 View Post
    If they haven't had much activity on their news feed since you last attacked them (some 70+ levels ago) why wouldn't you still be there?
    Exactly.

The news feed doesn't "expire", old stories get pushed off by new stories. I once had my empire times stay the same for almost 2 weeks. Now I'm lucky if I go 2 days without seeing a new story.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haha, that fella must have been dormant for months, and decided to check back in CC. Not much activity in the lower levels, so if his hood didn't have many buildings there wouldn't be enough robberies to report in his empire times.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TemplarX View Post
    Haha, that fella must have been dormant for months, and decided to check back in CC. Not much activity in the lower levels, so if his hood didn't have many buildings there wouldn't be enough robberies to report in his empire times.
    Iv been playing for slightly under 3 weeks, I just got to level 81 fast, iv levels at least 2 levels a day since starting I think and possible like 10 a day for first few days.

I know it's not the best strategy but it seems to have worked fine as iv been farming m4s since junkyard

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    LOL...musta been a glitch. Lotsa guys at that level just blind attack. I have a level 8 camper account and when I look up the stats of people that attack me, I think "really?"

With stats like some of these guys, they shouldn't be attacking anybody. I am constantly amazed how dumb players at that level are.
    Most of these guys have been playing for a few hours and aren't even sure they like the game yet.

Post Count
    You never mentioned who won?

Post Count
    I Lol'd Really
    The coolest thing every written,
    .........Is elsewhere.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    You never mentioned who won?
    you are joking, right?
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

I also have 1 camper account on lvl 9, i have 2 Movietheaters 1 on lvl 2 and 1 loft and all other buildings which are available on lvl 9 they are all over lvl 6-7 and enough money every day only collecting it no atk or goals at this moment.