What have you bought with your Tapjoy gold? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have you bought with your Tapjoy gold?

Post Count
    I just gots meh a munchie causing smoke shop AND a munchie curing ice cream shop.

Thank you Funzio!!!!11!!!

Post Count
    Up to 201 gold right now with roughly 180 of it from Tapjoy. If I'd unlocked the GC already it would be a done deal but at level 87 I have a little way to go. I hope I can keep from accidentally spending the gold on stamina/energy refills or building rushes before then. (That's annoying)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate all of you. I still don't have Crime City as one of my listed Apps on Tap Joy.

I'm having the same problem,doesn't seem to recognize any of my apps. Does anyone have a solution for this is this?something I'm missing?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Did you download the tapjoy app type thing that makes changes to your settings?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TenderPlacebo View Post
    I hate all of you. I still don't have Crime City as one of my listed Apps on Tap Joy.

I'm having the same problem,doesn't seem to recognize any of my apps. Does anyone have a solution for this is this?something I'm missing?
    Make sure you completed all the steps when you signed up. Also, in the top right there is an image of a mobile device with a "+" net to it. You need you click that and register the device you are using. Make sure you are using the device you wish to register to do all this.

Don't expect to be able to sign up for Tapjoy using your computer and have it work on your mobile.

Hope that works for you, as it's all I can suggest right now.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Did you download the tapjoy app type thing that makes changes to your settings?
    Oh yeah, that too! Good call Euchred