What have you bought with your Tapjoy gold?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have you bought with your Tapjoy gold?

Post Count

What have you bought with your Tapjoy gold?

As topic reads.. What have you bought with your Tapjoy gold? And how much gold have you managed to get (from Tapjoy) so far?

I'll start. I've got around 30 free gold, and bought some cherry trees from it. I've red there's some players saving up to buy a free gents club, that seems kind of crazy but I admire your patience!

(And btw, this is not a thread about whether you think "it's better to just pay for the gold" or not, that's been discussed in other threads)

Post Count
    Accidentally bought energy this morning which was quite annoying, I have got like 35 free gold but it's a bit of an effort. Not sure what to buy yet

Banned
    Post Count
    I used my 40 for stamina refills and energy hit trying out Nadya's sister at the gas station

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    Accidentally bought energy this morning which was quite annoying, I have got like 35 free gold but it's a bit of an effort. Not sure what to buy yet
    Depends on if and what gold-stuff you already have.

Post Count
    Not got any, I was thinking maybe try and save like 100 but now I'm low again will prob just leave it there and when I reach 100 maybe buy some

Banned
    Post Count
    I had 101 saved a few minutes ago, but I just left CC to do the only free offer available on the list (the in-game, "tap here to earn free gold" offer list). So that will put me up to 102.

And I just found 16 new free offers on the Tapjoy site, so in a few minutes I will be at 118.

It's almost guaranteed that I will have enough for a gents club when I unlock it, but even if I have to wait it won't be for long.

I just wish this offer had been available when I started playing, because then I would have been able to save enough for both gents clubs and probably the rock cafes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    Not got any, I was thinking maybe try and save like 100 but now I'm low again will prob just leave it there and when I reach 100 maybe buy some
    What level are you?

Post Count
    80 but levelling quite fast, been playing under a month but got attack of 12500, much higher than others my level

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    2 smoke shops, 1 Bodyguard agency and 3 cherry blossom!

Post Count
    i just started tapjoy after i read this thread and tried it out only 3 gold but bodyguard agency looks like what i will get

Post Count
    I got 2 Smoke Shops! Only takes about a day to level one up to level 4, so this has added a nice bump to my income. I'm especially enjoying it because I spent my initial free gold on building completions, like the tutorial suggested at the start of the game. I didn't realize until later that I could have bought buildings with it...

Banned
    Post Count
    If the free offers keep coming the way they are now, I might be able to get the second gentleman's club not too long after I get the first one.

I've gotten 27 free gold today, which is an unusually high number of free offers in one day. I have 9 levels to go to unlock the gents club, so one free gents club is pretty much in the bag. My focus now is getting the second one ASAP!

In case anyone is interested, there is/was an offer to download an app using "App Dog" and this would earn you one gold bar. It turns out that App Dog is another site similar to Tapjoy, only you can earn free Facebook credits rather than in game currency. However, the apps/offers on both sites are often duplicated, so you have to decide if you want in game currency, or FB credits.

Just putting that out there since there are obviously quite a few people here who (understandably) like getting free stuff.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    With my camper I got a second ice cream shop and 2 basketball courts. That's as far as I'm going, I see the potential of getting lots but my Credit card tells me to be lazy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    saving for G-Club. I must get at least get one G-Club for my mob to get kinky after robbing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate all of you. I still don't have Crime City as one of my listed Apps on Tap Joy.
    295 807 704