HOW TO TRANSFER CRIME CITY? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HOW TO TRANSFER CRIME CITY?

Post Count
    Why can't there be an option to transfer accounts between ios and android?

Lurker
    Post Count

Question Ask for helps : Loss of My Records

I am a really big fans of the game〈Crime City〉, and I have been playing the game for nearly 2 years.

Un fortunately, my mobile phone (ios) was stolen a few days ago, losing all information and records. My old character has more than 200 levels and I have dedicated lots of efforts on the game. Therefore, I really want to find ways to recover my old character on my new phone (ios).

Without written down my Funzio ID or code, I just remember some of the basic information of my old characters, including character’s name, levels and the name of my syndicate (I am the leader of my syndicate), etc.

Therefore, I would like to ask for help for finding any methods that enable me to recover my old character in Crime City.

I would be devoutly grateful if anyone of you can give me some suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

Lurker
    Post Count

transfer crime city on 3gs to galaxy tab2

Can anyone help me transfer my crime city account on 3gs to my galaxy tab2 please im just too far to start over now

Lurker
    Post Count

you tube

there is video on you tube to transfer but you need both units at the same time but read the comments they explain better in the comments under the video

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have a queries ... if I buy another phone and I installed the game on your new phone and connect with gmail address which does not resume playing Crime City game where I left off? gmail account not mean that you are registered counts!? or offended? is good to know for me in the future, maybe it'll change telefonul.thx normal

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DeggGeta View Post
    Can anyone help me transfer my crime city account on 3gs to my galaxy tab2 please im just too far to start over now
    Wow, seriously?

Don't necro.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello Ghost,

You can use the in-game Funzio ID system to transfer your account from one device to another. You can also send us an email at crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com and let us know the following info:

-Your old character's invite code

-The UDID of the new device

-The mafia code of the character showing up on your new device

...and we can transfer it for you manually.

-C
    I have been trying to transfer all day, is there an issue with the funzio id system?
    I have been talking with other players, and others are having the same issue.
    I did email the ios support team as suggested above.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They disabled funzio ID, it has to be done through a ticket. After 10 days mine was transfered this morning.

Post Count
    Yep, so as if the support team didn't have enough to do already they now have loads of games to transfer!