Has anyone noticed an improvement in losses when attacking?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Has anyone noticed an improvement in losses when attacking?

Post Count

Has anyone noticed an improvement in losses when attacking?

I've been doing some attacking today, and it seems my losses have been a little better than they have been over the last week or so.

Picking my targets (low and high defence, but with lots of cash, or high level buildings), I have lost a few of the standard loot and low level units, but a lot less in terms of valour units and low loss units. The breakdown is as follows:

Low level infantry losses - 25 ish
    Low level vehicle loss - 15 ish
    Chinooks - 4
    Bradley's - 2
    Sub - 1
    Combat chopper 1

Compared to this time last week where if I even thought about attacking someone, my harriers and destroyers disappeared from my inventory, this seems to be an improvement.

Post Count
    Hope it's true, but too late for some. I've gone from 50+ each Avengers, Strike Eagles and GIGN's to little over a dozen each. Now I just get units that money can buy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaSux View Post
    Hope it's true, but too late for some. I've gone from 50+ each Avengers, Strike Eagles and GIGN's to little over a dozen each. Now I just get units that money can buy.
    I dont know why you would continue attacking during that casualty rate, as a forum member, knowing that its a bug and would be resolved eventually.

Post Count
    I just tried a raid and got 9,000 bucks but it cost me almost 200,000 bucks to refit my units. My attack score was larger than my opponents by 1/3. This occurred after this mornings update.

Definitely not an improvement.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 01-24-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Ditto.. But I was attacked and won. Winning cost me 150,000 to replace my 6 units lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!