Thoughts on explosives...............

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on explosives...............

Banned
    Post Count

Thoughts on explosives...............

I see weapons and equipment as explosives. Just as a different type....... They are Type B.

Type B . ...........Type B never get used up and they are permenent.... the more you get and more you upgrage them, the less % it adds too your defence and attack depending on upgrade. For example you have level 5 aug type B explosive and you upgrade too a level 9 M4 A1 explosive Type B...............you only get a % of the attack/defence actually stated on screen.... M4 Type B Explosive onscreen stats = 20A but it only adds +13 attack because its being upgraded from a level 5 Type B Aug 7A 6D.............

My advise is to just build the highest teir Type B explosives off the bat....... E.G As soon as you can start farming m4a1s for an instant level top teir type b m4 a1 20A 22D upgrade from junkyard do it...... no stat points deducted type b onscreen stats...............

As for Type A explosives who cares about them..... Only users with Type B inadequacy issues... thats who...........................
    Last edited by BBz; 01-17-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Post Count
    I dont use any
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    I dont use any
    Above is the spam bot ignore........:P

Post Count
    uh....ok. Dont know what a spam bot is, but hey, whatever you think.
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    What programing language do you use? Who wrote you? For what hack?

Post Count
    Don't act stupid and rude to the new members hatter...
    Welcome Twinkie!

Post Count
    madhatter whats your prob man?
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    btw twinkie, madhatter is this guy that used to troll and flame a lot. He got some temp bans, created new a new alias then got permanently banned and is now BBz
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    uh....ok. Dont know what a spam bot is, but hey, whatever you think.
    Makes sense. Who in their right mind would design a spam bot to be self-aware? To do such a thing would swiftly bring about the apocalypse. It would all end in tears.

But explosives are great for blowing **** up. Sure they aren't everyone's cup of tea, which is fine. The way I see it, bringing 500 more weapons than my opponent seems a more advantageous position than bringing 500 fewer weapons. After all, I'd never dream of turning up with, say, no guns.

I mean, what sort of two-bit outfit doesn't bring any guns? I can just imagine the rival gang leader, struggling to suppress tears of laughter. He finally gathers his composure to address the leader of the travelling circus which are to be the days opponent.

"I got just one question for you..."

His opposite number stares back at him, emotionless and unflinching. Finally, the head of the inexplicably gun-deficient rival mob motions for him to proceed. The boss draws a deep breath, and then through the extreme tension and deafening silence of the pre-war atmosphere, he puts his question to his opponent.

"So... how many M4A1 you got?"

As the howls of uncontrollable laughter erupted from the opposite camp, a sudden sense of inadequacy began to filter through the lightly armed troops, as well as the indignation of being the laughingstock of the underworld.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I buy time bombs lots of em

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by k0de View Post
    Makes sense. Who in their right mind would design a spam bot to be self-aware? To do such a thing would swiftly bring about the apocalypse. It would all end in tears.

But explosives are great for blowing **** up. Sure they aren't everyone's cup of tea, which is fine. The way I see it, bringing 500 more weapons than my opponent seems a more advantageous position than bringing 500 fewer weapons. After all, I'd never dream of turning up with, say, no guns.

I mean, what sort of two-bit outfit doesn't bring any guns? I can just imagine the rival gang leader, struggling to suppress tears of laughter. He finally gathers his composure to address the leader of the travelling circus which are to be the days opponent.

"I got just one question for you..."

His opposite number stares back at him, emotionless and unflinching. Finally, the head of the inexplicably gun-deficient rival mob motions for him to proceed. The boss draws a deep breath, and then through the extreme tension and deafening silence of the pre-war atmosphere, he puts his question to his opponent.

"So... how many M4A1 you got?"

As the howls of uncontrollable laughter erupted from the opposite camp, a sudden sense of inadequacy began to filter through the lightly armed troops, as well as the indignation of being the laughingstock of the underworld.
    That is amazing..............................

Crime City Mark sticky this thread please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just bought some napalm x4 see how they go

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CalaisV8 View Post
    Just bought some napalm x4 see how they go
    To be honest i know knothing about explosives mate.... I don't use them....... They any good lol?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=BBz;97608]To be honest i know knothing about explosives mate.... I don't use them....... They any good lol?[/QUOTE
    Well economical wise no but to have the edge when being attacked or stuffing a consistent attacker and there winning streaks yes!

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=CalaisV8;97627]
    Quote Originally Posted by BBz View Post
    To be honest i know knothing about explosives mate.... I don't use them....... They any good lol?[/QUOTE
    Well economical wise no but to have the edge when being attacked or stuffing a consistent attacker and there winning streaks yes!
    Dont need them yet..... I rarely lose or get robbed...... and im really enjoying the moment........It wont last for ever.... or will it :P