Strategy Qs: splitting att n def unit

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strategy Qs: splitting att n def unit

Post Count

Strategy Qs: splitting att n def unit

Hi guys.
    Wud like to ask if or hw mny of u actllly split their att n def unit?.
    Okay fr simplicity reason let's assume i am RUSSIA lvl 10 (i'm lvl 49 btw).
    Number of ally shud be 50 n unit shud be 200. So splitting unit fr eg:

Att: 200 Warthog- @ 24k 7/5, is cheap n good enuf to maintain.
    Def: 200 Sea Scout @ 110k 3/17, a bit expnsve bt wif vry low casualty n high def shud be good

So whn i attck my scout shud be left at home n when defending my sea scout will be doin all the work. Rite?? Or am i wrong here?
    Fr those who do, wht is the drawback wif strat like this? Will it be too costly to maintain?I dnt hv much exp on me to foresee any bt myb the high lvl guys wud like to comment anythng n help me with this?
    Currently whn i attck,my othr weak att unit bt high value like hawk drone, sea scout r included. Like bout 100 of them. So i wud like to replace them wif like warthog or myb sniper.
    All help n opinions r vry much apreciated.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Hi guys.
    Wud like to ask if or hw mny of u actllly split their att n def unit?.
    Okay fr simplicity reason let's assume i am RUSSIA lvl 10 (i'm lvl 49 btw).
    Number of ally shud be 50 n unit shud be 200. So splitting unit fr eg:

Att: 200 Warthog- @ 24k 7/5, is cheap n good enuf to maintain.
    Def: 200 Sea Scout @ 110k 3/17, a bit expnsve bt wif vry low casualty n high def shud be good

So whn i attck my scout shud be left at home n when defending my sea scout will be doin all the work. Rite?? Or am i wrong here?
    Fr those who do, wht is the drawback wif strat like this? Will it be too costly to maintain?I dnt hv much exp on me to foresee any bt myb the high lvl guys wud like to comment anythng n help me with this?
    Currently whn i attck,my othr weak att unit bt high value like hawk drone, sea scout r included. Like bout 100 of them. So i wud like to replace them wif like warthog or myb sniper.
    All help n opinions r vry much apreciated.
    dats some samrt sht. ur absly rite

I have more than 6500 units. take sea count for example, its practically "0 attk"/ 17 def to me. Because the attack value wont play its part.

When you offense, its your attk score vs. your opponent's def score.
    When you defense, its your def vs. others' attk.

if you check the units list in battle result, you will notice the attack's units are in attack value descending order and the defender's units are in defense value descending order. that explains a lot.

Post Count
    Zynshmily,now i feel silly. i knw,I checked the battle result.
    Qs is in the long run will it be too costly too maintain as u gonna hv lots of unit. As compare to like if i just hv 200 warthog n let them do the att n def?
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Lurker
    Post Count

;

In soviet russia, the photo take you.

nono hair removal system

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Zynshmily,now i feel silly. i knw,I checked the battle result.
    Qs is in the long run will it be too costly too maintain as u gonna hv lots of unit. As compare to like if i just hv 200 warthog n let them do the att n def?
    In the long run, you will be bound to have way too many excessive units.by then, your strategy will work
    I used to like units with balanced attk/def values. Right now, i prefer units with biased attk/def.

Post Count
    best conversation I've seen on this subject here to date. I learned five stars worth of helpful info here. Thanks guys.