which money building you like the most?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: which money building you like the most?

Articulate Author digitalwalker's Avatar
    Post Count

which money building you like the most?

Hi, all, I am new to this forum, I start this post just to see hows your people's idea, and it will be great if you can share also, english is not my first language, so please bear with me

so,me, my personal favorite gold build is the water treatment, as the upgrades cost are acceptable, as I remembered (if correctly) 1-2 upgrade is 800k, 2-3 is 1.4m and 3-4 is 2.4m

for non-gold building, i like the recycling plant best which pays you 126k per day at level3. The second is ore mine which gives 195k every 48 hours at level 3, which has the same payout as level2 oil refinery which has a much more expensive upgrade cost.

Also, I have the diamond mines, and which i have put it into my rank1 dislike buildings. because, apart from the gold bought it, the worst is they cost 10m to upgrade to level2 which seems only great when you are strong enough to protect that 10m while you saving

hows yours?
    thanks for read and pls share yours.
    cheers

Lurker
    Post Count
    I like the supply depot level 10 because if i check back every five minutes for 1 hour. That gets 36k per hour and 864k per 24 hours, but that's only if i am checking the game a lot

Post Count
    @bennett, yes, definitely, i am currently waiting for iphone 4s jailbreak, so that i may find a way to collect money by itself after that. By that time, my first option will be upgrade my supply depot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalwalker View Post
    @bennett, yes, definitely, i am currently waiting for iphone 4s jailbreak, so that i may find a way to collect money by itself after that. By that time, my first option will be upgrade my supply depot.
    That's not cool. You may be banned for that you know.
    Kingdom Age
    Level 10 Rogue
    Attack 299
    Defence 557
    Income Per Hour: 614

252-794-422

Modern War
    Level 110 China

youj's Gold-less, Valour-less Guide to Success:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-to-Success

Post Count
    Ah, yes, yes, thanks for warning, i am trying to erase it from my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by youj View Post
    That's not cool. You may be banned for that you know.

Post Count

Munition Stockpile makes me fall in love with this game!

It brought me orgasm in everyday's raiding..... (Folks around my level are very poor and weak, very few had any thing like lvl 2 ore mine or better)

But for my own income collection,
    I like recycling plant the best : decent income, short time upgrade and everyday once collect, just the perfect size for everything.

Btw, English is also my second language.

Post Count
    Maybe I'm too newb, but I like the Munitions Depot. I've got mine to Level 8 and it's giving me $172,000 a day. Do that with two, and that's $344,000 a day from them.

Post Count
    MaybeI also like the Munitions Depot. I've got mine to Level 8 and it's giving me $172,000 a day. Do that with two, and that's $344,000 a day from them.