How much $ you spent on this game??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much $ you spent on this game???

Post Count
    $0.00 and not a cent more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarelibra View Post
    Yeah - he hasn't even seen me in Infantry mode.
    BEAST MODE!

Post Count
    Lol, not meaning to start a war on this topic between you guys. I believe strongly that if you have money to spend, and this is something you enjoy, then by all means spend it. Isn't there people who play World of Warcraft, my cousin plays that, that spend crazy amount of money? It's a form of entertainment, and all entertainment, usually cost money. If you have a good paying job, wouldn't mind dropping a few hundred on a game, build a kicka$$ hood, and beat everyone, then good for you!! Everyone splurge on things they enjoy, I personally LOVE handbags and shoes, that may seem "stupid" to anyone else.

It just start to get wicked annoying when someone brag "ohhh, I make 500K per hour in my hood, you're a loser, you only make 20K". It's because they spent REAL money to buy gold, for wedding chapels, rock cafes, pirate taverns, etc. that generate crazy amount of money. Do they not realize that they spend REAL money, to generate FAKE money??? I rather have 20K real money in my real bank account, than 1 billion fake money in a game. Who's the loser now????
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Post Count
    I love that I've gotten under the skin of a few over-spenders

Laugh it off ladies
    Crime city mafia code: 496 285 384. On all the time - wan't max mafia members. Add me!

Banned
    Post Count
    I've spent 3x 1500 gold, 1x 650 gold, and maybe 5-6x 50 gold.

I had one little regret because one of the 1500 golds I used to make 95M from pirate taverns and looking back I could of used the money better, otherwise no regreats. There is nothingelse in the game I will want to need to buy and even though its in a smaller period of time I played FFXI for 6years, spending £720 in total. It still comes out as a standing order from my account but I know at some point after the burnout lowers I will return to it.

2) For gold buildings, if there is 1 building that is worth the bang for the buck, what would it be? I am eyeing the Pirate Tavern at lvl 113 with 110 gold... that looks like a game-changer to me, but the upgrades beyond level 2 doesnt look attractive. And it would involve a lot of app downloads from tapjoy to get that amount of gold so I may spend my first real $$ (or fiat currency as Rarelibra would have it) to speed up the process. Again any suggestions?
    Either Pirate Tavern or Gent club.

Pirate tavern lvl1 at 110gold provides $330,000 a day (8hour pick ups)
    Gent club, where you should be able to pick up 100% costs 150gold for $396,000

If its the onlything your going to spend gold on I'd go Pirate Taven as they are around 30% cheaper in gold, available at a much lower level, and give you the ingame financial boost you need earlier.
    Last edited by Anubis; 01-18-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    RE spending RM on gold,

It is all up to the individual. Some people have taken the game way to far in my opinion - Payam for example has spent well over $10,000 on the game to put him in invincibility mode. All he does now is bully and trash talk his rivals to give him entertainment anda 'god' feeling in the game.

Its a hard topic because the game itself is relitively simple compared to a proper MMO's like WOW, RIFT, and FFXI. Its all dependant on age (your not going to be spending RL money on gold if your at school/college), your RL income, how much you enjoy the game, and if your stupid or not >.> (talking ppl who have spent in the thousands of $$ there).

Post Count
    Twinkie - bringing up WOW is an excellent point. People pay maintenance or access fees monthly for years for a game. It all adds up.

Durantular - keep up the ego pump. At least something gets a workout today.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Banned
    Post Count
    Twinkie - bringing up WOW is an excellent point. People pay maintenance or access fees monthly for years for a game. It all adds up.

Durantular - keep up the ego pump. At least something gets a workout today.
    Durantular makes a lot more sence than the drivel that spills from your mouth...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BBz View Post
    Durantular makes a lot more sence than the drivel that spills from your mouth...
    http://www.spellcheck.net/
    870 849 326

Banned
    Post Count
    Does my paying no attention 2 so spellin and grammar upset you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BBz View Post
    Does my paying no attention 2 so spellin and grammar upset you?
    Nope.

Just pointing out the obvious implication to rational inattention.
    870 849 326

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantular View Post
    I've never spent a cent on this game, but I spose I intend to. Im lvl 110 and have an hourly income of 85k p/h, but like the look of the chappels, taverns and rock cafes.
    To be fair you are counting L10 Laudry mats so your income is more likely 50k per hour really since I highly doubt you actually collect more than 10% of them.

For me I have spent $150 and will probaly spend either and extra $10 to top up my remaining bars for a palm hotel or $125 to get 50 bodygaurd aggencies.

Some times i regret it but to be honest compared to other crap I have blown money on it is chump change, wasted $10,000 on a spa pool we don't use that sits at one of our rental houses, $5000 on a projecter I have used for 3 hours over the last 3 years, $10,000's on golf clubs and equipment I don't use. So although it feels like such a waste spending $200 or so on an aplication it is nothing compared to other crap waste money on and unless you are poor there is only so much you can buy before it just sits in your bank account and your kids or grand kids end up with it

Post Count
    Combined Tycoon income from 2 level 10 Laundromats is $9,900/hr.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Combined Tycoon income from 2 level 10 Laundromats is $9,900/hr.
    Whoops my bad was mutiplying by 24 beacause I count mine as real collectable income per day.

So his income is more like $76k per hour then

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantular View Post
    I love that I've gotten under the skin of a few over-spenders

Laugh it off ladies
    Don't flatter yourself. You really aren't that important.