How much $ you spent on this game??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much $ you spent on this game???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TemplarX View Post
    I have 2 Questions:
    1) Durantular, how did you get your income to $85k/h without spending gold? You must have spent a lot of time with lots of patience upgrading lofts etc? I am finding it a struggle pushing the $40k/h limit without gold.
    Anyone else with good advise?

2) For gold buildings, if there is 1 building that is worth the bang for the buck, what would it be? I am eyeing the Pirate Tavern at lvl 113 with 110 gold... that looks like a game-changer to me, but the upgrades beyond level 2 doesnt look attractive. And it would involve a lot of app downloads from tapjoy to get that amount of gold so I may spend my first real $$ (or fiat currency as Rarelibra would have it) to speed up the process. Again any suggestions?
    income wise my favourite gold building atm is the pirate tavern i enjoy the shorter duration payouts
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    income wise my favourite gold building atm is the pirate tavern i enjoy the shorter duration payouts
    Does it get robbed once per day though? I tend to favour 12 and 24 hour buildings. Though I'd definately take an 8 hour building over a 6 - any day.
    Crime city mafia code: 496 285 384. On all the time - wan't max mafia members. Add me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantular View Post
    OH and by the way - I DON'T buy weapons or complete the job list. I'm currently doing the job on the 2nd last map, 5x325 energy for 60-115k.
    Edit: I don't have any defence buildings either. I figure I'll get broken into anyway. I collect my buildings on time so it's not of any real concern.
    I just sent you a friend request...would like to have a look at your hood if its ok. And what do you mean you have no weapons??

pills 2 go

drugs online kenya generic yearly calendar drugs jail zyrtec dosage in children by weight buy generic zolpidem pills you can smoke drugs online store generic synthroid spotting pills names generic cost adderall xr drugs 101 what parents need to know principen 500 mg capsule generic cost for zoloft generic drugs good buy generic kamagra online allegra 120 mg generic for actos pills z c 16 pharma industry trends paxil dosage in anxiety pills valium buy generic propecia generic for effexor generic tegaserod maleate generic 1284.4 printing support generic statins generic drugs define methotrexate canada medications used to treat bipolar disorder generic drugs for cholesterol pills 4 u paroxetine hydrochloride 10 mg generic cost cozaar generic entocort pharma times buy azithromycin no prescription online generic xanax pictures generic drugs united states buy generic ambien online no prescription tegaserod non pharm 4 all coupon code generic 802.11b driver generic z-pak

Banned
    Post Count
    110 gold... And I waited for a sale too buy that....

I don't thinking will be buying more.

Post Count
    i spend over €uro 150,- ($ 200,-) in this game.
    this is the reason, why i donīt like cheater or hacker.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I spent $100 a week for 2 mos now. Just to show my support to the devs and keep the game going. But still im not that strong. Lol.

Post Count
    spent 0 on the game, i just loot all the money i need...isnt that the point of the game!

Post Count
    U mad?

You seem like someone who has spent hundreds and are as a whole, unhappy about what you see your money turn to. Either a greater economy or a stronger CC character capable of retrieving fake money off another persons character.
    That's kinda funny. Your are doing EXACTLY what he is talking about.

I found Rocko's response very fair and unemotional, especially compared to the responses this debate often brings up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    That's kinda funny. Your are doing EXACTLY what he is talking about.

I found Rocko's response very fair and unemotional, especially compared to the responses this debate often brings up.
    And just how am I unhappy about doing what he has supposedly done? I havn't spent a cent. You found it unemotional? He's basically raging.
    Crime city mafia code: 496 285 384. On all the time - wan't max mafia members. Add me!

Lurker
    Post Count
    $0 for some reason I can't justify spending real money to play a game… but that's just me

Post Count
    And just how am I unhappy about doing what he has supposedly done? I havn't spent a cent. You found it unemotional? He's basically raging.
    dude... LOL... raging? Save that for the gym.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    oh rarelibra u been visiting me lately :P

Post Count
    If you think that is raging, you have lived a very sheltered life....LOL!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    If you think that is raging, you have lived a very sheltered life....LOL!
    Yeah - he hasn't even seen me in Infantry mode.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326