Don't get any respect points!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Don't get any respect points!

Post Count

Thumbs down Don't get any respect points!

WTF is wrong with this game?? Now I don't even get my respect points anymore...
    Been like this the past couple of weeks. It's only when I rob, and I get some r-points but a lot of the times I only get the xp and no coin. Kinda sucks. Anyone else having problems with this?

This game is really getting on my nerves.....

Consistent Contributor schnuffler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Did you say something? I was too busy looking at your pic

No, no problems with respect points. That would suck not getting them especially at the moment with all the new fight goals. Would definitely be worth your while emailing Funzio about this one.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    Been like this the past couple of weeks. It's only when I rob, and I get some r-points but a lot of the times I only get the xp and no coin. Kinda sucks. Anyone else having problems with this?

I have had a similar problem twice now. Both times I was slowly working towards a stat goal, and out of the blue the pop up for completing the goal would come up. I would get the XP and not the RP. Well, I would get the RP, but it would be deducted from my stash almost immediately. To make this problem worse, I had not yet actually met the stats required to complete the goal, and I would see the completion pop up every time I would collect loot from missions, get loot during PvP, and sometimes even just when buying new items. Every time I would get the XP but not the RP.

The second time that happened was this past weekend.

And getting no RP for robberies happens to me aaaaaallllllllllllllllllll the time. I just assumed it was yet another "wtf" part of the game. Those are everywhere.

This game is getting on my nerves too. I already sold half my hood so that I don't have to be bothered every hour. I still have a few 3 hour buildings and two 6 hour buildings, but I think those are all temporary with the exception of two ice cream shops.
    Last edited by dudeman; 01-17-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post

this has happened to me on a couple of occasions in the past when i rob money buildings. i don't know if this is a glitch or intentional, but i never gave it much thought since i gave up robbery. i mostly do fights nowadays.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Post Count
    yes it happens to me now and then not often but couple times a week if i rob a building it wont give respect if i attack it wont give. i though it was rare but its not it happens to a couple other ppl also

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've had robberies short change me now and then but nothing like this. I have heard if two missions complete at the same time that it could cause a loss of payout though.

If my HH and TL goals have the same number of hits left (assuming you do both at the same time), I purposely stagger them to avoid this.
    DCjG - HTC
    Crime City ---- 658 914 238
    Modern War -- 523 560 575
    Kingdom Age - 463 475 134

Lurker
    Post Count
    This has happened to me for months..I ve sent tons of snapshots to funzio to fix this bug and their response was that their team was working on it.. DCJG has a point because this has happened to me as well on thuglife 77 when ur rewarded the excelero..I stopped at 150 so I knew how many I had, but when I looked at my inventory I was still at 150..Everyone should keep track of ur respect eventhough its a pain in the neck