Problem Doing Attacking Goals - Hitman Rounds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem Doing Attacking Goals - Hitman Rounds

Post Count

Problem Doing Attacking Goals - Hitman Rounds

Hi guys,

So I'm new here. I was sick of sending people messages and questions through their comments section, most never responded =(. So figure a forum is better, more people will see it, more will answer.

So anyway, I have a Q. I'm a level 125, and I'm currently working on Hitman Round 54 - Win 57 Fights against players 122 or greater. It's getting hard, not cuz I'm not strong, but it's hard to find rivals that are 122+. I kept seeing rivals 105-115. Some are like 140, all the way to 200. Obviously I'm not gonna attack those guys 140+, and I don't want to pick on those 105-115. I kept refreshing the page, and every now and then, I would see a player around my level. It's rare, like 1 or 2 per page.

What is the deal with that? Why Funzio would not put players that you can attack around you, 120-130, in my case, to make it easier? It's a pet peeve, I hate refreshing the page over and over to perform these hitman rounds.

Thanks for any answers =)
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    You should put a hat as your avatar picture then people whould be faster replying too your threads for sure......

Is Twinkie madhatter........................?

Um.......... could be

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm on a similar Harcore hitman, It get very tough at that stage. I would just focus of the Thug rounds, and if you see a person that meets the HCHM requirements then hit him. I realised myself when you get to the 118-125+ needed win levels for HCHM it gets tough. Just focus on Thug rounds and grab the HCHM when it comes up in your rival list

Post Count
    How many mafia members do you have?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blondealex View Post
    How many mafia members do you have?
    around 620.

Banned
    Post Count
    People would need to know what weapons equipment you are using too be able to help you...

Post Count
    I'm at level 125 also, and I have no problem with seeing the higher levels, the only problem is not many with 500 mafia. I only have 254 mafia so guess I can't help, sorry.

Post Count
    yah do what Anubis suggest you will seem some here and there and just let em have it. i think lots of ppl having same issues.

Consistent Contributor schnuffler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep, I'm right there with you on that - it's not so simple finding players around level 125 with 500+ mafia (damn you people with 498 and 499 mafia) to lay the smack on.

Post Count
    Having the same problem. Am at lvl 111 - Thug life is easy but to get rivals equal or above 111 is difficult. I am so sorry for those guys I met because I hit them 10times just to fulfill my mission.

Post Count
    its a widespread issue twinkie...were all going through it. Guess thats what happens when everyone has the same mission.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme View Post
    Having the same problem. Am at lvl 111 - Thug life is easy but to get rivals equal or above 111 is difficult. I am so sorry for those guys I met because I hit them 10times just to fulfill my mission.
    And you guys wonder why people drop a member?

My issue is that the Christmas colors in my news drown out any attempt to rob my robbers back... It has nothing to do with spite or preventing hits.... I just want revenge on the idiots hitting my puny buildings.

They need to make the news feed a lot longer. I hate only having one person in my news.
    DCjG - HTC
    Crime City ---- 658 914 238
    Modern War -- 523 560 575
    Kingdom Age - 463 475 134

Post Count
    Well twinkie there if you can sort through the crap here there is lots of good info on forums so pls be sure to check back often

Post Count
    I am having a slightly different problem. I am completing Hardcore Hitman 22, which is 34 opponents of level 75 or greater. I have beaten 33, but it will not register the 34th victim, even though I have beaten an opponent above lvl75 a few times now

Post Count
    I managed to finish round 54. Found a dude lv 124 with a def of 6119 and pound him 10x. LOL. Crazy to see someone so high a level with such a low def stat.

Onto round 55, 57 fights against lv 123 or greater. It's getting harder