Unfair treatment

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair treatment

Post Count

Unfair treatment

We all know the advantage that ipad users have over us iphone users. I think its very unfair that the ipad game can be manipulated differently while still operating in the same game universe as an iphone user.

I am tired of the back to back problems with crime city, and from a paying customer's standpoint its a bit cumbersome to deal with.

Please address these issues!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure they've said the app store just has to approve the new version for iPhones, so if that's the case then the ball isn't actually in their court anymore. Also, I realize I'm adding fuel to fire by saying this; but you don't HAVE to pay to play this game. Just sayin'.

Banned
    Post Count
    Fubzio should leave CC the way it is and cut their losses.

Work on a sequel and don't release it until it works properly, and across all platforms.

This is the first and only game I have ever played that has not once been a "finished product".

Post Count
    It is pure shenanigans to have separate looting systems be on the same game server... No way iPhone can keep up with iPad hd at this point

And holi, u just try to irk people on the forum don't you? Have forum troll with slight e thug in you hiding behind "proper" grammar and punctuation

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Holicaholic View Post
    I'm pretty sure they've said the app store just has to approve the new version for iPhones, so if that's the case then the ball isn't actually in their court anymore.
    Funzio has demonstrated repeatedly the ability to affect drops server side. The correct workaround is to nerf all multi-hit targets until the client mess is sorted out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Another Conzio puppet leaving his comment (Holic Do I need to mention who I'm referring too)

Post Count
    well if the multi-hit targets is suppose to be correct then they should leave it correct. if the multi-hit fix is with the next update then everything is sorted out just gotta wait til apple releases the update. i switch between HD version and regular version all the time because hd version is slow and laggy,

Post Count
    you don't HAVE to pay to play this game. Just sayin'.
    I'm getting there. Have to admit had I been playing the game for, say, a week I probably would have quit this weekend. Preparing and posting the economy comparison last night was a real effort, and that's my favorite thing to do regarding this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I switch between the two versions as well. My opinion is that although there is a difference, it really isn't all that huge.

But then again, I stopped farming M4s before I started playing HD....

Banned
    Post Count
    How am I trolling? And how is using proper grammar something an e-thug would do? I'm not going to apologize for using the English language how it was taught to me in elementary school.

This is a free game that you have chosen to invest money in (ending a sentence with a preposition, improper grammar, please flame). I don't see how that statement has any form of trolling in it. I'm not bashing people who put money on this game: if you want to do that it's your choice, but it's still a choice and it isn't necessary to enjoy the game, it just makes it faster to do things like upgrade buildings or grow your economy.

Funzio has demonstrated repeatedly the ability to affect drops server side. The correct workaround is to nerf all multi-hit targets until the client mess is sorted out.
    Ok, that seems like a viable solution, but since they don't seem to be doing that and, from what I've gleaned from other people's posts, they do seem to be making an effort to fix it, it seems like bringing it up as much as everyone here is doing is just pointless. Also, wouldn't these be better posted in the technical board?

Banned
    Post Count
    from what I've gleaned from other people's posts, they do seem to be making an effort to fix it
    You chat whole load of rubbish there is not even one person on this forum that can confirm that conzio is fixing it and if there is show the proof before making false statement (I honestly think you are a conzio puppet)

Post Count
    Ok, that seems like a viable solution, but since they don't seem to be doing that and, from what I've gleaned from other people's posts, they do seem to be making an effort to fix it, it seems like bringing it up as much as everyone here is doing is just pointless. Also, wouldn't these be better posted in the technical board?
    There's a skew in the level of effort applied compared to the amount of resources the company (supposedly) has to address the issue. It's not a one-man shop, it's a 55 employee company with over $20 million at its disposal. They should have a full QA team and an emergency response team that works weekends. Meanwhile an issue from Thursday is still outstanding. That's just crazy in the world of competitive online gaming.

As for repeatedly bringing up the issue, it's tough to ignore imbalance issues of this range. Believe me when I say people have been quite civil and tame compared to what goes on in other gaming communities. At least, I haven't yet seen any 40 minute YouTube presentations on Crime City imbalance issues. As for the technical board, let's not kid ourselves, there's nothing more that can be done from the user side. They're well aware of the problem. What's left is just *****ing at their slow response.

Post Count
    Jesus, leave the guy alone. Ha makes some valid points.

I think people are getting waaaaay too wound up over this weekends events.

This forum is starting to turn into a huge tampon fest.

Edit: Not directed at you Tramp Stamp. Timing is everything.
    Last edited by Max Power; 01-16-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm not a puppet. In either the mossberg thread or the other super weapon thread (forget the name of the gun) someone said that Funzio was waiting on the app store for approval. I, again, am not here to flame so please don't look at my posts as ways to get people riled up, these are just my opinions and my reactions to what's going on.

There's a skew in the level of effort applied compared to the amount of resources the company (supposedly) has to address the issue. It's not a one-man shop, it's a 55 employee company with over $20 million at its disposal. They should have a full QA team and an emergency response team that works weekends. Meanwhile an issue from Thursday is still outstanding. That's just crazy in the world of competitive online gaming.

As for repeatedly bringing up the issue, it's tough to ignore imbalance issues of this range. Believe me when I say people have been quite civil and tame compared to what goes on in other gaming communities. At least, I haven't yet seen any 40 minute YouTube presentations on Crime City imbalance issues. As for the technical board, let's not kid ourselves, there's nothing more that can be done from the user side. They're well aware of the problem. What's left is just *****ing at their slow response.
    I don't really know much about the company, I'm just using the information I've read on these forums to make my posts. I think my main problem with all the complaining is that it's a free game. You aren't forced to pay in order to play it (as opposed to a game you would pick up at Gamestop where you have to purchase it) and yet people are treating like they had to buy it.

Also, and this statement is likely going to cause controversy as well, if you JUST picked up the game and were trying to get into it competitively, how would everything that just happened hinder your progress? All the loot (from what I can see) that you would want to farm is still lootable on the iPhone, right? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong because I'd rather not be talking out of my ass about this. So what's the point in complaining about stuff that NO ONE has access to anymore?

Post Count
    You aren't forced to pay in order to play it (as opposed to a game you would pick up at Gamestop where you have to purchase it) and yet people are treating like they had to buy it.
    The natural conclusion of your argument is that people should expect nothing in exchange for money. I mean, what exactly are we "forced" to buy?

if you JUST picked up the game and were trying to get into it competitively, how would everything that just happened hinder your progress?
    My immediate progress would not have been hindered, just as it has not been seriously impacted by this development. However I would have gotten the clue early on that the game is unstable, which is a problem for a game that depends on long term strategy. Now that I have a certain amount of sunk cost in terms of time invested, I am likely to continue, at least for now.

All the loot (from what I can see) that you would want to farm is still lootable on the iPhone, right?
    Yes and no. It would have been nice to have Mossberg et al at the intended rates (per completion) rather than have been substituted with worthless loot.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong because I'd rather not be talking out of my ass about this. So what's the point in complaining about stuff that NO ONE has access to anymore?
    Not quite true as there is still the M4 location at Packer Heights with a ~50% enhanced drop rate.