i just cant work out how people earn into the millions!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i just cant work out how people earn into the millions!!

Lurker
    Post Count

i just cant work out how people earn into the millions!!

i just cant work out how people save enough money to buy expensive money/def buildings when their income is lower than mine!!!! in lvl 43 and have never had more than 700K in my vault!!!!
    I post on these forums for fun, guidance and to share my experience (and whinge that FUNZIO need to run an update!)

I do not expect other users to comment or criticise on spelling or grammar errors.

I use shortened words so I'm not wasting time writing the word in full. By doing this I have more time to sleep with other men’s wives

That is all.

Sparky

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I built my def. up so that very few would attack me then saved money outside of the vault for a small amount of time to build more exp buildings. It's a risk but I need more money buildings.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by j12spk View Post
    i just cant work out how people save enough money to buy expensive money/def buildings when their income is lower than mine!!!! in lvl 43 and have never had more than 700K in my vault!!!!
    What's your income? Mine is 150k/hr. What money buildings have you upgraded? You may have more time to sleep with other men's wives, but you sleep with the wrong man's wife and you will have an unfortunate accident...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyLife View Post
    What's your income? Mine is 150k/hr. What money buildings have you upgraded? You may have more time to sleep with other men's wives, but you sleep with the wrong man's wife and you will have an unfortunate accident...
    LOL!!!

current income 79k ph
    I post on these forums for fun, guidance and to share my experience (and whinge that FUNZIO need to run an update!)

I do not expect other users to comment or criticise on spelling or grammar errors.

I use shortened words so I'm not wasting time writing the word in full. By doing this I have more time to sleep with other men’s wives

That is all.

Sparky

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by j12spk View Post
    LOL!!!

current income 79k ph
    Then you need to upgrade yor money buildings more. Then you will have more money to buy and upgrade more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyLife View Post
    Lol like that, didn't notice it on J12's signature originally and wondered what on earth had prompted it! When calculating your income don't use the figure the game gives you, if you have a lot of fast collection buildings you'll earn nothing like what it says especially if you're sleeping with other men's wives, they don't like you whipping out your phone every 5 minutes to play a game!

Lurker
    Post Count
    yea i understand that mate! just can see how people get some much money and spend so much on troops and buildings!!!

That is all.

Sparky

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have actually 175k income...just took the time to upgrade...up def stats 1rst then i build my attack, ruined some guys (the most i did...200k from someone...), and after it's easy...
    Btw lvl 49 i actually got 10k5 att and 11k5 def

Post Count
    You have 2 choices, either be a gold player or camper. Camping is tedious but doesnt cost, i'm about to buy an electric power station which has taken me a few days to save up for but not bad return.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinja View Post
    You have 2 choices, either be a gold player or camper. Camping is tedious but doesnt cost, i'm about to buy an electric power station which has taken me a few days to save up for but not bad return.
    Electric Power Plants are not bad at all. They start really paying out when you upgrade them. The first upgrade doubles their earnings.

Post Count
    I'm level 15 and have $128,292 income per hour.
    No gold spent.

All unit buildings are built and my next expansion costs $400,000 which i will probably do tomorrow.

Its not really rocket surgery to figure out how people get a ton of money so fast.

I plan on getting every unit building to at least level 8 before i progress through the game and purposefully level up. Right now i'm leveling up slowly because people attack me on a hourly basis trying to get at my money (which is usually in my vault as it can hold 500k+)

I also will be constantly expanding and leveling money buildings.

The only advise i can give is this...don't rush through the game. Its not a race to see who can be level 200 first. Slow down and just be a little campy and you should be fine.

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Post Count
    Get to level 51. Then all your money problems are solved. I farm around 2mil per day.

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    With upgrading money buildings is it better to focus on upgrading everything together or focus on one type of building at a time until you max upgrade it? If your running two of each type of building, which I'm assuming everyone is, are you going back and forth upgrading each to the next level or updating one all the way to 10 and then going back and doing the other? Do you focus on buildings that pay most often like a supply depot, armory or either the silo or Derrick? Or do you focus on the larger buildings with higher payouts but only pay 1 or two times a day?

The highest money building I have right now in my stronger player (level 41) is a recycling plant at level 1. I'm about to add my second plant tomorrow. I haven't upgraded my larger money buildings like the ore mine, recycling plant, or steel mills. Even my military markets and weapons factories are only a level 2 oe 3. Instead I've been updating command center, munitions stockpile, armory, silos, derricks, wind farms, and comms centers. I work in a cube so it's easy for me to grab my iphone or iPad pretty frequently to collect my funds. But even I don't collect my money every 5 minutes.

Just trying to figure out what is the most efficient way of upgrading my money buildings is to maximize return and seriously increase my hourly income which is about $75,000 hour.

Thanks

Post Count
    If you have two of the same building (A and B)

Upgrade A
    Upgrade B
    Upgrade A
    Upgrade B

Etc...

Alternate between both buildings. That way you can collect the higher amount as you go.

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok I've been doing that with my building upgrades. Now I'm just wondering if I'm prioritizing the wrong buildings first. Should I be focusing on those larger payout buildings that one pay once ever 24-48 hours or the ones that pay out less money but every 5 - 30 minutes to every 3, 6 12 hours.