50 Gatling Guns, Now what?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 50 Gatling Guns, Now what?

Post Count

50 Gatling Guns, Now what?

If you didn't know, the maximum allowable defense buildings you can have of the same type is 50. The max for money buildings is 2.

Right now i have 50 Gatling Guns and can't build any more.

So...Whats next?

Do i just build Machine Guns (and not level them)?

I'm level 93 so i can't build / nor afford the 500,000 air to ground missile launchers (or w/e they are)

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Post Count
    i came here to ask the same question why can't i build more gatling guns

Consistent Contributor JimmyShines's Avatar
    Post Count
    50 is the max number for def buildings (50 of each kind)

Move onto Missle turrets, when you can, or security centers, although you will need a ton of land for those.

Post Count
    i was started missle turrets when i unlocked them but just today i noticed that i didn't have gatling guns no more and came here to ask but Duke was in my head and posted first

Post Count
    Yes Babytway i'm a mind reader

Well i knew why i didn't, because the max is 50 for defense buildings. NYCpizzalover discovered this a while ago, he has 50 gatling guns and 50 muay thai buildings too i think.

Just trying to figure out if i should just build a bunch of Machine Guns and not level them at all (except for the machine gun malfunction goal).

With Tycoon, each one is 6 defense (i think.) which means 50 of them, all level 1 would be 300 defense. Maybe level them to 2 or 3 to give a boost perhaps.

Muay thai buildings at level 4 give just over 100 defense (like 109) and they are 4x4, they fit well in the hood.
    But i don't have enough room for a mass quantity of them right now. My next expansion is 750k.

Hm...what to build...

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Banned
    Post Count
    Missile Turrets need patience. 2days/missile although they are the best def building per foot print square.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    you can upgrade gatling turrets to lvl 3. you double defenses from 25 to 50. costs $240K and takes 11hrs (lvl1->lvl3). this is much cheaper than building missile turrets. one drawback: since you can only upgrade one building at a time, your economy will have to be sacrificed as you forgo money building upgrades.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Post Count
    i have been putting my money upgrades on hold while i was upgrading my gatling guns i was upgrading gatling guns for a day then upgrade my dominican restaurant then back to guns for a day. almost got all to lvl 2 except for a few then goin to get them to lvl 3. then back to money upgrades

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lalala i dont build those coz they make my hood ugly...